Zi Yan drew the lot for the always hidden Ouyang Mingri.

Ouyang Mingri was from the direct line of Western Jin royal family. Based on the information obtained, it didn't say he was very strong, but he entered the top thirteen strongest unimpeded. It could be assumed he was not a simple character.

"Drawing Ouyang Mingri is already pretty good." Zi Yan expressed her satisfiction with this result, "Now, only four numbers remain. It's clearly you, Third Senior Brother, Su Qing and Anye Xin."

"The most tangled situation would be if you draw Third Senior Brother, then..." Zi Yan grabbed her hair, she didn't even know how to continue speaking about this.

Not to mention, this kind of possibility was extremely great.

Su Luo also thought of this problem, but now she was powerless. Because the pitiful Su Luo didn't even have the qualification to draw lots. Even drawing lots, she had to draw the one left by everyone else.

"Rest assured, like the luck I'm accustomed to. how could that kind thing happen?" Su Luo's smile was quiet and content, with neither a ripple nor alarm.

"I believe in your luck!" Zi Yan smiled, but her eyes still were somewhat anxious.

While talking, Anye Xin had already walked over to draw lots.

He smilingly nodded to Su Luo. then he stood firmly in front of the box with the lots.

Now, everyone's gaze was all concentrated on Anye Xin's slender finger.

At this moment, his hand held a red lot, on it was marked with a number.

One empty place lot, twelve numbers, now, Anye Xin's hand held the number five.

If someone got the number seven, then that person would be Anye Xin's opponent.

Following, there were still three people, who would get the number seven ah?

Chapter 1443 - Su Qing (2)

Now, everyone's gaze was on that draw lot box.

In it, there was still three lots, and only three people remained.

A lot of people liked to rejoice in other people's misfortune and hoped Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun would draw each other. This way, no matter what, Su Luo would step down from the stage.

Although Su Qing's face was still as icily arrogant as before, a trace of anxiousness still flitted through her eyes.

Maybe, if she risked it all, she could compete with Anye Xin, but if her luck was bad and she drew Nangong Liuyun, then she could only choose to forfeit by withdrawing from the competition.

She was not afraid of losing. When she entered the Roaming Dragon List competition, she didn't come with the extravagant hope of getting number one.

She just wanted to fight with Su Luo on this battle stage!

That year, it was just in this place, under thousands of staring eyes, that she was pressed until there was no way out. She was in despair to the point of collapse, and also because of this, the matter became the greatest blot in her heart.

She used the offering a sacrifice method in exchange for the fastest cultivation method. Just for this desire that someday, she would stand in this place and kill Su Luo with her own hands!

Personally kill her!

Therefore, no matter what, she must battle with Su Luo. If they don't battle now, there was less of a chance in the following rounds.