Chapter 9

Later, Gadget and the three Sonics finally arrived at the dried-out area of Green Hill where there was a huge pyramid, called the Arsenal Pyramid, with over-dimensioned pipes, large metallic scaffolds, frameworks and artificial roads.

"Geez, no wonder why this part of Green Hill became a desert." said Sonic.

"I guess Eggman made the part of Green Hill into an industrial theme of Egypt." replied Sonic '20.

"Yeah. Look at those Badniks." said Gadget as he pointed to the robots he saw, "They must be guarding the area. I think the factory is inside the pyramid and we need to find the way in."

"Leave it to me. They won't see me in a blur. I'll be right back." said Sonic '20 and dashed towards the pyramid and after the few seconds, he came back, "No way in around the pyramid. Probably the entrance is at the peak of the pyramid."

"But why you haven't knock those Badniks while looking for the entrance?" asked Gadget.

"Oh yeah! Man, I should've do that." replied Sonic '20.

"So, shall we go?" asked Sonic '14.

"Let's go!" replied Sonic and all of them ran towards the pyramid-shaped factory to attack it and opened up a path for the resistance. As they were running, their communicators beeped, receiving a call from Knuckles.

"Guys, the enemy's factory is inside the pyramid." he called.

"We know." replied Sonic.

"But are you sure about this?" asked Knuckles, "I think I can send reinforcements if you don't think you guys can handle it."

"No need! The four of us are more enough!" replied Sonic, "We'll blitz the place and blow it up! Right guys?"

"Right!" both Gadget and the two other Sonics replied as they ran towards the metallic road. Ahead were Badniks blocking the path.

"Time to take those bots to the scrapyard!" said Sonic '14 as they rammed through the Badniks. As more Badniks came, the hedgehogs and the wolf easily smashed them all.

"Sonics, you guys have to smash all of the Badniks around the pyramid!" Gadget told.

"Okay!" they replied as the three blue blurs dashed around the pyramid to destroy all the Badniks.

"We're done!" called Sonic '20 as they returned to Gadget.

"Okay, now we have to get up to the pyramid." said Gadget as he looked at the peak, "Lucky for you guys, you can boost up there. But maybe, I need you to get me up there."

"No probs! Time to team up to speed it up!" said Sonic, "Follow my step!"

Sonic jumped up and so were the others. Then, they focus their power into one of their hands and then fist bump each other with them following of doing a midair spin jump before dashing away side by side with the power of...

"SUPER BOOST!!!"

Unleashing an augmented version of boost that combined of their speed, the four of them rocketed on a bridge that leads to the top in a full speed!

"WOHOO!!! I NEVER FELT THAT THIS IS AWESOME!!!" cried Gadget.

"YEAH! THIS IS REALLY AWESOME, RIGHT?!!" replied Sonic '20.

They raced on the side of the pyramid to get to the top until they finally reached it and they found the vent shaft, serving as the entrance to the factory.

"Bingo! Found a way in!" called Sonic as they stopped near the shaft.

"Yup, this is the way in." replied Gadget, "We better stay alert."