"So, it's weekend and I thought we can have a mini vacation on my beach house that's not to far away from our house and it's really cozy, comfy and relaxing"

"Ok"

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"So, I've ordered some lasagne, let's just eat it before it gets cold", he said as he placed a hand over my waist and walked us over to the part which was lit in fairy lights.

"Wow! It's cute"

"I'm glad you like it", he said as we settled down and started eating.

Soon the tables were cleared and we just sat down on the sand in comfortable silence.

"Can you imagine, it's going to be a year in two month?", he asked as he trailed his finger on my arm.

"Mhmm", I let out as I stared at the stars.

"Tanvi"

"Baby"

"Baby!", He shook me.

"Huh?"

"You spaced out, busy thinking about me?", he asked with a smirk.

"Yeah actually", I smirked back.

"Uh huh, are you admitting that you were thinking about me?"

"Yeah"

"Was it PG-13?"

"Uh...",I trailed off.

"Uh", he mimicked and leaned in to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and he devoured my lips hungrily. He stood up not breaking our kiss and took us inside.

Welp! This is going to be a long night with things ending with more than just kisses.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I could feel a finger trail circles on my bare hip. I whined and swatted the hand away.

"Arjun!"

"Good morning, baby", he said as I felt a kiss on my cheek.

"Let me sleep more", I said as I shifted closer to him. 

"Okay", he whispered as wrapped his arm around my bare waist and pulled me closer.

"Why do I smell toothpaste in your breath?", I mumbled.

"Well that's because I have showered"

"Oh, anyways good night Arjun"

"It's not the time to sleep"

"But I'm exhausted from last night", I said.

"Awe, is my baby tired?", I just nodded my head and I felt a kiss on my forehead and a hand caressing my hair and I slept.

Arjun's P.O.V.

I lied on the bed on my stomach with my eyes closed as I heard the shower stop and the bathroom door open. After some commotion, I felt weight my back and realised that Tanvi is on me with her legs on either side of my back and her head on my shoulder blade.

"Who knew only three rounds could tire you so much?"

"Shut up", she groaned as she slapped my back.

"On a serious note, you aren't sore are you?"

"No, hot shower did it's magic", she mumbled.

"Want to eat something? I'm sure there will be something to eat"

"Yes please, I'm very hungry"

"Uh huh, I'm hungry as well", I said huskily as I turned us around and pinned her against the bed.

"No! I'm not hungry for this! I want some real food", she said as she blushed.

"Oh baby, I was just joking", I chuckled as I pecked her lips and got up.

Tanvi's P.O.V.

"Arjun!"

"Yes baby"

"You fucking did not rip my favourite set of bra apart!"

He turned to look at me and smirked.

"You sure weren't complaining last night!"

"I swear to god I will kill you!", I shouted before running after him.

"But baby!"

"Oh no, don't you fucking baby me!", I screamed as I latched onto his back and started punching him.

"Oh my god! Your punches hurt me so much! I'm sure I'll have bruises", he said sarcastically.

"Your such an asshole!", to which he just chuckled.

"I hate you!"I said as I got off his back and started walking back to the room.

"You sure were saying the exact opposite last night"

"Can you not!", I groaned as my cheeks flushed red.

"Are you blushing?", He asked as he pinched my cheeks.

"Shut up!", I said as I swatted his hands away.

"Awe, my baby is the cutest", he gushed as he hugged me tightly.

"I hate you", I grumbled against his chest.

"I love you too baby", he said and kissed my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So they've finally done the deed, if you didn't get my hint. I'm sorry I couldn't write the details.

Just 2 chapter😭😭

Anyways, I hope you loved this chapter!!!!!

"Dreamy sigh!"

Love,
D❤️