Chapter 51

"Take a shower and immediately come down, we'll get you something to eat and then go meet him okay?", Sanjay said as he was leaving the room.

I mumbled a quiet okay and then went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep on the floor only. I was so exhausted. I woke up by the ringing of the phone, but it wasn't my phone, it was his phone.

"Hello", I said dejectedly.

"Hello ma'am, we are here to inform you that due to some issues, we won't be able to make the deal with Malhotra-" I hung up the call before I could here further. I didn't give a fuck about his business right now. All I cared about was him. When I stared at his wallpaper, I became sentimental once again. It was my picture. The one he took when we were on our honeymoon. I was laughing at something he had told and when I had burst out laughing he had sneakily clicked a photo.

I was just casually going through his phone looking at the gallery when I stumbled across a recording. It was yesterday's. Around the time when he had an accident. I immediately plugged in my earphones and listened to it.

"Hi Anvi", he gasped out, I could hear a lot of commotion in the background. He recorded it when he was stuck in the car. Tears welled in my eyes.

"I don't know what will happen now, I'm stuck in a car, I don't know if I'll see you again, but if this is my end then I want to say this before God takes me away. I love you, I'm in love with you, I'm in love with everything you do, the way you laugh, the way you sneak glances at me, the way you take care of my family opps I know you would have smacked me for calling them my family, you would have to me that they're your family as well", he said with a chuckle but immediately winced.

"I know you remembered my confession, and now you're going to regret acting as if you didn't remember", he sighed, he knew me so well, I was definitely regretting it. My heart was aching as I heard his voice. He was in pain as he recorded it.

"But you know what baby, I'm not going to give up, you're not going to get rid of me that easily baby, I'll fight for life and if I give up on life then I'll forever haunt you, you'll not get rid of me that easily", his voice was becoming fainter and fainter.

"Just don't give up baby, just don't stop eating or sleeping, I'll come back to you, I promise", he said and then it stopped. He passed out after his confession.

"Oh god!", I gasped out as I cried. My heart and head were both aching.

He was too good for me. He knew me so well. He confessed twice but I couldn't even confess once. I once again fell asleep from the exhaustion.

I woke up once again due to the same reason. Someone was calling on my phone this time.

"Hello"

"Yes is this Mrs. Malhotra?"

"Yes that's me"

"Urmm.. well we wanted to tell you that, your husband was progressing this morning but had an heart attack a few minutes ago and-"

"And what?", I screamed, a little panicked. No god! Please don't tell me.

"He unfortunately flat lined at 3:32p.m.", before I could hear further, I smashed the phone on my bedroom wall.

"No no no, this is not possible, I was okay with coma, this is too much for me, he can't die, no this is not possible", I said as I screamed as closed my eyes and  cried.

"Tanvi!"

"Tanvi!"

I opened my eyes and soon realized it was just a dream. Yashvi's frantic eyes looked at me as she held me.

My heart was beating abnormally fast and I was sweating even when the A.C. was on.

"Shhh, it was just a nightmare", Yashvi said as she calmed me down.

"A nightmare where he flat lined", I choked on a sob.

"He's not going to die, I know he's a fighter, he was back with you after 4 years, he'll be back with you soon Tanvi", Sanjay said softly from the background.

"I hope so", I mumbled.

"Come, let's wash your face, eat something and quickly go visit him okay?", I gave a weak nod as I went inside the washroom to wash my face.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"I have no appetite", I whined.

"Tanvi, don't be a child, just one last bite, pakka and then I'll drive you to the hospital, if you don't eat no going there", Sanjay blackmailed me as he fed me.

"No! I'm going to meet him!"

"Then you better take the last bite, or else", the content of the spoon were in my mouth before he even finished his sentence.

"Done, now take me there", I pleaded.

"Yeah, let's go", he said and hugged Yash and we both left for the hospital.

Hema's (Tanvi's mom) P.O.V.

I stared at my hands. Tears falling down from my eyes. I hate doing it. I've always hated doing it. The ringing of phone jerked me out of my thoughts. I knew exactly who it was.

"Good job", he said.

"Why are you doing this? What did she ever do to you?"

"Look at you, you've got a tongue now huh! No wonder you were arguing with that guy on Sanjay's birthday"

"What else would I do when I found out you've drugged my daughter and her sister-in-law!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself! Do what I say! You know the consequences of now following me! Look where your son-in-law ended up", I gasped as the realisation hit me.

"You did no-"

"Oh yes I did, that for arguing with me and not doing anything to her on that day"

"Why are you doing this!?"

"You know I've always done this thing. Now just do what I say or else maybe next time it'll be her dearest as well as your dearest Yashvi", he said sinisterly.

"Why would you want to kill your son's wife!", I screamed. This man was insane.

"My son! You ask, well does he even know he's my son, huh? Oh wait, you both have done a good job at hiding it haven't you! So now you pay, oh wait, your daughter pays too", he said and he hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes yes yes people. So here's a sneak peak into tanvi's moms' life.

And I'm sorry if I gave you a shock in the middle of the chapter with the nightmare. Oops. Sorry for being cruel.

Anyways, I hope you're okay and we'll. Please keep safe.

Ahdhdbjgnefndjdjsndjdjd

Love,
D❤️