two

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Memories- Maroon 5

--> Moments- One Direction

--> 10,000 hours- Justin Bieber

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "is it really you?" •°*”˜.•°*”˜

'Luan?! She can't be Luan. Is this real?'

Benny was shock for sure.

"That's you're desk and feel free to ask me anything you want Mr. Morgan." Luan said.

"Oh you don't need to be so formal towards me Ms. Loud hehe."

"Very well,Cameron. Same goes to you,just call me Luan or yours." She winked "Just kidding."

Benny chuckled then went to sit on his desk.

2 hours has passed and he is already loving his first day of work. I mean,you're just going to answer emails and giving a few papers to you're boss. He's done with all of his work. It's just 2 in the afternoon so he just sat on his chair doing nothing.

While Luan is just on her desk typing stuff on her macbook. He glanced at Luan then noticed two shelves between her desk. He was staring at both shelves to be exact.

"You seem to be interested about these stuff." Luan said as she stopped what she was doing while looking at Benny.

"The right shelf is about my family." She said while pointing to her right side. "This is me and my 10 siblings. Lori,Leni,Luna,Me,Lynn,Lincoln,Lucy,Lana,Lola,Lisa, and Lily." She pointed in the middle shelf on the right.

"This picture of me and Lori is from well,Lori. These assorted scrunchies are from Leni. This yellow guitar pick is from Luna. And this baseball is from Lynn." She said while pointing at the top most shelf.

"This Ace Savey comic is from my brother Lincoln. This piece of paper in a frame is a poem about me by Lucy. This hammer is from Lana. This crown is basically from Lola. A test tube from Lisa. And a yellow blanket from Lily." She pointed at the lowest shelf.

"The left side is about myself."

"This is Mr. Coconuts. My bestfriend since i was six." She pointed to a dummy at the top most shelf from the left side.

"This is just my clown costume,mime costume, and Juliet costume. I wore this clown costume in one of my crush and i's first date. Then this mime costume is what i was wearing when it was mime day for me and my crush. This Juliet costume? Yeah. My crush and i played Romeo and Juliet." She pointed to the lowest shelf

"Then this is me and my crush. When we played Romeo and Juliet " She pointed at the middle shelf and at the picture frame of a girl and a boy wearing Romeo and Juliet costumes. "This is a picture of me and him during our first date,we took it from the photobooth." She pointed to another picture.

"And this..." she took a chest then opened it. It revealed a heart shaped pendant.

"This is a picture of Mr. Coconuts and his puppet. Ms. Appleblossom. With both of us. I really love that guy."

"His name is Benny."

______________________________

Ok! I guess it's not a long chapter like i was expecting but i hope you enjoyed today's chapterrr. Don't forget to vote~