Chapter 23 - Graduation

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/133914

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Alex: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 4.21 - They've Come Undone: In the diner, Tory, Lindsey, Bonnie and Katherine were sitting at the table.

"Silas and Draco are psychic just like Rosalita," Bonnie told her. "They can get into people's heads, read their minds, make them see things that aren't really there."

"Rosa and her brothers want us to harness its power to drop the Veil between our side and the Other Side," Tory told her. "But to do so, I have to die. Because of the link, Lindsey and Bonnie will die too. After that, they want us bring back Cassius."

From 4.22 - The Walking Dead: In the school hallway, Alaric smiled.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.19 - Pictures of You) "They will open..."

From 4.22 - The Walking Dead: In the underground chamber, Grams knelt next to Bonnie.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.19 - Pictures of You) "The floodgates..."

From 4.22 - The Walking Dead: In the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Lexi smiled.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.19 - Pictures of You) "For every..."

From 4.22 - The Walking Dead: In the Grill, Kol walked in.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.19 - Pictures of You) "Supernatural being..."

From 4.22 - The Walking Dead: In the cemetery, Jeremy stood aiming a crossbow at Kol.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.19 - Pictures of You) "Who has ever died."

From 4.22 - The Walking Dead: In the underground chamber, Lindsey, Tory and Bonnie stood in a circle. A torch was standing a few feet behind each of them, unlit.

Tory held the tombstone in her hands. Lindsey and Bonnie each placed their hands on the tombstone. All of them concentrated on it, performing a silent spell.

Each of the three torches behind the witches suddenly ignited, illuminating the cave with dancing light.

Lindsey, Tory and Bonnie were still in a trance from the spell. "It's done. The Veil's down."

From 4.22 - The Walking Dead: In the Town Square, Kacie and Matt turned around.

Connor and Vaughn stood in their way.

Kacie sighed. "Connor. Vaughn. I guess that means the guy coming toward us is another Hunter."

Vaughn nodded. "His name's Alexander."

Connor threw a bomb toward Kacie. "Catch."

Kacie caught the bomb, in shock, rushing away from Matt so he wouldn't be blown to pieces.

But Kacie could only go so far without the bomb ticking, about to go off.

"Kacie!" Matt told her.

Kacie looked up at Matt. The bomb exploded, engulfing her in flame.

Matt took a step back, breathing heavily in worry and shock as the Hunters surrounded him.

From 4.22 - The Walking Dead: In the underground chamber, Silas and Draco were tormenting Lindsey, Tory and Bonnie.