Chapter 16 - Bring It On

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/126933

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Cristian: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 4.14 - Down the Rabbit Hole: In Silas and Draco's tomb, Katherine toward Jeremy, grabbing him, biting both of his wrists, holding them over the statue's mouths, making him feed Silas and Draco more to allow them to move. The figures wrapped their arms around Jeremy's arms to hold him in place while they fed from his wrists. The first figure, Silas, grabbed Jeremy's throat, strangling him, snapping his neck. Jeremy fell to the floor, dead.

Eliza: (voice over from 4.15 - Stand By Me) "Jeremy is dead."

From 4.15 - Stand By Me: In the living room of the Gilbert House, Liv fell to her knees, completely breaking, holding her head. Alex, Ashley, Gabriella and Elena cried, sobbing, kneeling with Liv, so that all five sisters were facing each other in a circle, holding each other, just like the way it used to be, all of them breaking down.

Liv: (voice over from 4.15 - Stand By Me) "No, no, no, I can't. I can't. I can't."

"It's okay," Gabriella told them.

"No," Alex cried. "It hurts. Please make it stop."

"I know," Elena cried, sobbing. "I know it hurts."

Ashley sobbed. "I can't. It hurts so much. Just make it stop."

From 4.13 - Into the Wild: On the island, the group was hiking through the woods.

Kaylin: (voice over from 4.14 - Down the Rabbit Hole) "We all want the Cures."

From 4.15 - Stand By Me: In the campsite, Kacie, Luke, Ryan, Damon, Rebekah and Justin were talking.

"Where is it?" Rebekah asked. "I know someone has it."

Kacie sighed. "Katherine."

From 4.03 - The Rager: In the study of the Lockwood Mansion, Hayley picked up a picture of Kacie, Tyler and Dawn.

Vaughn: (voice over from 4.15 Stand By Me) "She sent me to some werewolf girl, who sent me to Katherine."

Klaus walked in.

Hayley looked at him.

Ryan: (voice over from 4.15 - Stand By Me) "Hayley."

From 4.15 - Stand By Me: On the island, Kacie, Luke, Ryan, Damon, Rebekah and Justin were interrogating Vaughn.

"Where did Rosa find Hayley?" Justin asked.

"New Orleans," Vaughn answered.

From 4.15 - Stand By Me: In the burned house, Tory and Luke were saying goodbye.

"The start of the fire was never found out," Tory told him. "It wasn't something natural that started it. So that can mean only one thing."

Luke seemed to realize what she meant. "You didn't get the witch gene from your Dad."

Tory shook her head. "I got it from my Mom."

From 4.15 - Stand By Me: In Kassandra's Mansion, the family was talking.

Kacie was furious, devastated, close to a breaking point. "So this is just one other thing that the psychic, psychotic immortal bitch is just loving to put us through. She has to send Luke, Ryan and Tyler away otherwise you guys, Kassandra and Evan have to kill them? This despair, this sadness, this rage... I can't feel this anymore. I can't feel like this."