Chapter 19 - Pictures of You

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/128547

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Liv: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 4.14 - Down the Rabbit Hole: In the tomb, Katherine rushed toward Jeremy, grabbing him, biting both of his wrists, holding them over the statue's mouths, making him feed Silas and Draco more to allow them to move. The figures wrapped their arms around Jeremy's arms to hold him in place while they fed from his wrists. The first figure, Silas, grabbed Jeremy's throat, strangling him, snapping his neck. Jeremy fell to the floor, dead.

Eliza: (voice over from 4.15 - Stand By Me) "Jeremy is dead."

From 4.15 - Stand By Me: In Kassandra's mansion, Dawn embraced Kacie, as both were crying and trying not to fall apart. Klaus, Ingrid, Kassandra, Rebekah and Evan watched them sadly in pain. Dawn looked at Klaus and Ingrid, nodding, trying to stop crying, knowing that she would lose Kacie for a little while, but in the long run it would save her.

Rosalita: (voice over from 4.15 - Stand By Me) "I wanted Kacie, Liv, Ashley, Alex, Gabriella and Elena to turn into monsters like I did with Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Nathan, Klaus, Ingrid, Kassandra, Elijah, Evan, Rebekah and Kol."

From 4.08-4.15, there were flashes of Tory, Lindsey and Bonnie losing control to Expression and whaling on Ingrid, Klaus, Kol and Rosalita, and nearly killing Luke, Ryan, Shane and Rudy.

Rosalita: (voice over from 4.15 - Stand By Me) "And how I am doing with Tory, Lindsey and Bonnie with Expression."

From 4.14 / 4.15, there were moments showing the Tory/Luke, Lindsey/Ryan and Caroline/Tyler goodbye.

Rosalita: (voice over from 4.15 - Stand By Me) "Sending Luke, Ryan and Tyler on the run is just a bonus."

From 4.15 - Stand By Me: In Eliza's room, Eliza broke down into tears.

Rosalita: (voice over from 4.15 - Stand By Me) "Like causing Eliza hell because of the Jeremy/Kol thing."

From 4.15 - Stand By Me: Outside the Gilbert House, Rosalita mind controlled Damon, Cristian, Jack and Charlotte. "Kacie was at a total breaking point, to the point where her family had to tell her to turn it off to end my mind control hate/anger on her. But she'll still have to take orders from them, because I want her to since Nik and Grid's mind control to order her around is not yet done. Damon, Jack, I want you two to use your sire bonds on Alex, Elena and Ashley to tell them to turn it off. And I'll mind control Liv and Gabby to turn it off, like I'm going to do to Cristian right now."

"Why are you telling Cris to turn it off?" Charlotte asked.

"Because you Hunters are the only family out of all of us that have never had a fight, with words or with actual actions, and I'm tired of seeing you guys not fight," Rosalita answered. "You're too perfect a family, and it pisses me the hell off."

Rosalita used a sonic psychic scream to propel Damon, Cristian, Charlotte and Jack across the way into the house, making them fall, kneeling next to Cristian, trailing a finger along his chin, making him look at her, using mind control on him to make him turn it off. Cristian didn't have a choice but to, causing Damon, Charlotte and Jack to look at them in horror. They watched as Cristian's face turned utterly expressionless, still. The light left Cristian's eyes as though something inside him had died.

Rosalita: (voice over from 4.15 - Stand By Me) "And I wanna see how the town of Mystic Falls deals with an off the rails 500 year old Cristian Hunter..."