Chapter 11

Chapter eleven

Magnus POV:

"Hmmm" hinahaplos ko ang buhok ni Tori na tumatabing sa kaniyang mukha habang tulog pa ito.

I'm so grateful beacuse I met a girl like her. I didn't expect it.I really thought at first that he's a gay.

I know that I am wrong when I shove her away because she lied, and I regret it. Hindi ko pala kakayanin kung wala siya sa tabi ko.

I hoped that she's the one for me already. Mas hinapit ko siya papalapit sa akin kaya mas naramdaman ko kung gaano kalambot at kakinis ang balat niya dahil sa kaniyang kahubadan. She's so fragile.

I'm sniffing her hair when suddenly I heard her calling my name.

"Magnus"

"Your awake?" paninigurado ko.

"Yes. I need to pee" she said that's why I carried her in a bridal style and went to the bathroom.
I helped her sit on the toilet.

"Thank you. Kaya ko na."

"No. I will wait until your done so just finish it." I said to her.

When she's done peeing, I carried her again to the bathtub that I prepared.

"Let's bath together"

Inumpisahan kong basahin ang buhok niya at linagyan ng shampoo. While bathing her, I also bath my self.

"Did you prepared this?" she asked while leaning on my chest.

"Yeah" I answered shortly.

We are done that's why we dried ourselves with my towel and let her borrow my robe.

After we change, she presented to cook for our breakfast. While eating, Lei, Melvin and Tori's friend Gia entered and start annoying us especially Tori.

"Siterret ah, blooming na blooming ang dating natin eh noh!. Siguradong nag ano kayo diba?" humahagikhik na pang-aasar ni Gia kay Tori na sinusundot - sundot pa ang tagiliran nito kaya siya kumapit sa akin at nagsumiksik sa dibdib ko.

"Hey, stop that!" suway ko.

"Tse! Ganyanan na ah, porket lumalove-life lang kayo eh." Gia said while pouting.

"Melvin, get your girl. She's harassing mine. What are doing here by the way?"

"We just want to inform you that this April will be our graduation, pre." nakangising saad ni Lei. They waited us to finished our breakfast.

We went to the mall as suggested by Gia. Tori was pulling me inside the men's wear and picking some shirts for me. She decided to buy 3 shirts and 2 polo also 5 pants for me, I smiled with the thought that she's good and enough already to be my wife.

She also bought couple shirt and cup for us and for Melvin and Gia. As for Lei, we just laugh at him for not having a partner that made him irritated. Haha.

This day was really great. We watched movie and play like a kid inside my dorm.

"Picture. Picture guys!" Tori and Gia cheerfully said. Tori sat on my lap, Lei behind us and Gia and Melvin together beside us. Gia took a lot of selfies before Lei took a picture of me and Tori.

"Another one shot guys!." Gia shouted.

"Say wacky" Lei said.

All of us did.

"Waaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkyyyyyy!!!"

____________________________________________________________________________

Last chapter before epilogue......

Don't forget to...........

❎:Vote

❎:Comment

❎:and Follow