Chapter 5

Chapter five

"what the? So rude pushing a girl, you as*hole!! " I said loud at him.

"a girl?" he asked with confussion.

Oh shitt!

"I mean so rude pushing a man, who's not as strong as you jerk!" ani ko na pinagpapawisan sa kaba.

He just gave me a glare "Yah! You're the one who wanted to expose me"

Tinitigan ko din sya ng masama. "and you're the one who kissed me first! My virgin lips.Oh my god. You jerk... " I touched my lips.

"You never kissed anybody? Wow. What a loser" pang aasar nya sakin. Lumakad sya pabalik sa higaan nya na parang walang nangyare.

Wow ha. Siya unang humalik sakin, tapos sasabihin nyang loser ako? Tapos kung umasta sya akala nya kung walang nangyare? Gago ka pala eh.

Pinuntahan ko sya at tinapik para humarap sya sakin. "Hey, say sorry to me" di nya ako pinansin at busy sya kakaayos ng mga gamit nya.

Hinawakan ko ang buhok nya at pinatingala paharap sakin. "Aaaahhhhww! What the fuck!.."

"Say sorry nga kasi po to me, after you said sorry i'll let you go na, bilis"

Lumapit sya sakin "I didn't do it purposely. It was an accident. So why I should say sorry? .. I know you want this lips too. You should be thankful" mayabang na sabi niya.

The fuck!? His lips tasted like crap. *Lied*

But still he's so urghhhh!!! *ego alert*

"magsosorry ka ba sakin o i'll expose you, gay and maniac" ani ko. He widened his eyes with disbelief looking at me.

"Thank God you're not a woman. If there's someone who said that to me, i'll show her that she isn't a good girl at all. Let her know that she is stupid" he said.

Pagkatapos nyang sabihin yun ay kinuha nya na ang kanyang towel at pumasok na sya sa banyo.

Fuck. That was intense and was scary. The way he said about the girl stuff, my knees are shaking. Thank God I'm not a girl that time or else you don't know what happen next.

                 **the next day**

Nakita ko si Josh sa hallway holding his phone and was being alone. I walked to him and purposely hit his shoulder making his phone fell on the ground. At nilaglag ko ng sadya ang mga papel na hawak ko.

"I'm sorry i didn't see you there." I acted like i'm panicking but I am actually looking at his phone. He helped me too and picked the papers that fell.

Habang busy sya kakapulot ng mga papel na nalaglag at nagkalat, I saw his phone. And there's my chance. I looked at him, he's busy picking the papers.

I quickly took a glance at the screen. My eyes widened big looking at it. Nakita mong may minessage syang nag ngangalang Revan.

*Come on, meet me up and let me make you feel you're belong. I love you, I want you, and ony you. Im always here for you Revan.*

I stood up as he gave me the papers and he quickly grabbed his phone. My eyes still wide as before and he looked at me confuse.

"Are you okay?" tanong ni honey baby ko and I nodded fast.

To be honest, I'm not okay that time. Di padin ako makapaniwala sa nabasa at nalaman mo.

"Okay then .. Be careful after this" he said at umalis na siya leaving me all speechless.