Prologue

[Prologue]

Marami ng nasasaktan sa maling akala. Kaya kayo ay huwag pakampante guys... Chaaar! 😘 😂

***********************************

Masakit masaktan, lalo na kung sobra mong minahal. Mahirap maibalik ang dati. Sa pagkakataong ito ay may darating. Taong kayang alisin ang sakit. Taong magbibigay nang panibagong kasiyahan.

Pag-iibigan na unti-unting naglalaho. Nabuo ang isang hinala. Planong isasagawa. Makakaya mo bang tanggapin ang katotohanan?
.
.
.
Katotohanang ang boyfriend mo ay bakla!?

Zsatori disguise herself as a boy in an all boys school just to spy her boyfriend whom she thought is cheating behind her  back.

Accidentally met Magnus Lee,

He is the famous guy in the campus due to his unique features, deep voice, sculptured body. A heartthrob. Plus he is an athlete, played basketball as a MVP player, he joined music that one of his passion, a very talented guy who is also the President of the School Representative Society.

Not to forget, he is also her roommate inside the dorm that she was assign to.

Will she catch her boyfriend who she thought cheating behind her? Or Will it be her who end up cheating behind him?

Abangan ang kuwento nina Zsatori Lodre at Magnus Lee sa "Fell  with a gay"

____________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to...........

❎:VOTE

❎:COMMENT

❎:AND FOLLOW