♥️You Text Him/Need To Talk♥️

You were pretty happy today everything was going great till you walked into your house that's when a hand slapped you across the face.

🔥"What the ?!?!!?? What did you do that for!?!?" You said on verge of tears which never came out of your eyes.

👨🏻‍🦰"You were to happy ,And I just think you need a beating " Your dad said with a sick smirk on his face.

After about a 10 minute beating you ran to your room crying your eyes out, And you grabbed your phone and messaged the one person who would protect you.

🔥"Hey Raph can you plz come over... I really need you rn 😭"

______5 minutes later ______

You heard Raph knock and went to go open the window for him.

When you opened the window Raph jumped in and huged you so tight ,And you huged him straight back and sob a little into his shoulder.

🔥"Thanks for coming over so fast" You said while wiping your face.

♥️"Anything for you (YN), Now what's up with you??"

🔥"What makes you think something is wrong " You said while scratching the back of your neck.

♥️ "🤨 Alright I guess I'll be going " Raph said as he made his way to the window.

🔥" WAIT !! Please don't go something is up" You said in a whisper with your head down.

Raph walked over to you and put his finger under your chin so he could see your [E/C].

♥️"Then stop being stubborn and tell me what's wrong " Raph said looking down at you.

🔥"🙄 [To his stubborn comment] It's .... It's about my dad " You said quietly, But that's what got his attention.

You explained to Raph what happened, And how often your dad likes to beat you.

Raph examined you after what you just shared with him. He noticed the bruises all over you, And then it all made sense to him.

Everytime he saw you with bruises he thought it was from you punching the dummy ,But instead they were from your dad.

♥️" I'm sorry you have to deal with that (YN)" Raph said as he wrapped you in another hug.

🔥" It's ok , I'm used to it" After you said that Raph locked eyes with you.

♥️" Listen to me when I say this, If that monster ever lays another hand you, You call me and I will take care of him " He said in such a serious voice you had never heard before.

🔥" Raph"

♥️"I'm serious (YN) I'm going to protect you from that monster" He said looking into your eyes.

🔥"So you'll be my night and shining turtle" You said with a smile.

♥️" Only for you (YN)"