❤️He Smart Talks❤️

You were on a mission with the guys going roof top to roof top.

You guys had to be quite on this part of the mission so Leo could here the purple dragons plain.

You wanted to hear the plan to so you walked over to Leo but accidentally kicked a can but thankfully the purple dragons didn't here you.

After Leo got done listening to the purple dragons plan Leo told you to be more careful.

❤️"Yeah (yn) you almost blew are cover "Raph shouted.

🔥"Sorry I just didn't see it was all" you said looking at Raph.

❤️"You know what go home (yn)"Raph yelled.

🔥"What!! why!!" You yelled back.

❤️" because "Raph said simply.

🔥"Tell me why you think I need to go home "you said annoyed.

❤️"Your not even a ninja " he said looking you in the eyes.

🔥"WHAT!!ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!"You said as you flamed up.

❤️"Your ninja skills suck,  you don't have a mask or weapons, and you can't control your powers "Raph said with his arms folded.

🔥"You know what Raph " you started to say but he cut you off.

❤️"Aww is miss emotional gonna go all fire and ice crazy "Raph said with a little Laugh and smirk.

🔥"That's it " your whole body was on fire while snow started to cover the roof top.

You were soooo mad that you made a snowball and threw it on the ground and disappeared.

You were back at the lair pissed so you made 20 snow men and started shooting fire balls at a few then ninja kicked the others.

Then you made a big turtle snow man and told it to fight you.

It started to run to you that's when you started to move your body in a way were you made the biggest fireball you ever made and shot it at the snow turtle melting it.

You looked around the lair to see all the puddles of water and cleaned it up.

You ran back to your room and jumped on your bed wishing tonight never happened.

A/N your little fight you made in the lair will explain a chaper coming up so that's way it sounds like it's all over the place