Chapter 3

Three

Tsuna flipped through the pages frantically, counting them. They still needed a lot more of these flyers to make the unlock notice them. Tsuna knew it wasn't safe to hand out flyers telling people about recruiting people but he also knew that it was the best way to get back on the new family silently. They were going to hold a competition for the new generation. Gokudera had suggested to go to Tokyo to hold the competition, due to more people for candidates and possibly gain even more fame. Tsuna was iffy about it. He wondered if Tokyo was too... Big. He was uncertain about how the new family would react for Tokyo really is the centre of Japan. However, Yamamoto had told hi2m firmly to do so when he came to the Vongola and found out what had happened. His anger was more than obvious and even now, after four days, Yamamoto still is holding a grudge.

      Yamamoto had changed quite a bit--ever after his dad died. He suddenly turned into a quiet person, though he still talks when needed. However, he started being not all that happy looking and for a while he looked almost looked depressed. After that, Yamamoto recovered (which took three years) and got over his dad. He started opening up again and was able to laughed things off. Though he made progress, Yamamoto can hold grudges for a long time, if he wish it.

      "Tsuna, what's wrong?" It was Yamamoto, looking at Tsuna sternly with a hand on Tsuna's shoulder. Tsuna jerked up, coming out of his haze.

      "Ah... Nothing." Tsuna said. Yamamoto grinned when he realized that Tsuna had finally 'awaken'.

      "Really? I have been calling your name for ages.You didn't reply till I had to slap you on the shoulder." Yamamoto said in a light tone.

      Tsuna rubbed his temples and felt a felt ache behind his eyes.

      "Sorry Yamamoto-kun. I guess it's been tiring." He pressed the start button on the photocopier and made another 50 pages of the flyer. Tsuna watched the paper go in and out and in and out. Yamamoto was drawing new ones so that they styles of the flyers would be different.

      "I really don't think this is acceptabl-." Yamamoto was about to tell Tsuna what he wanted to do when Lambo barged in.

      "Tsuna! Sorry I'm late!" He shouted, stretching his hands out. "Here, give me those flyers, I go tape them everywhere right now."

      Tsuna frowned at Yamomato but he turned towards Lambo.

      "Don't sweat it. You can take your time."

      "Well, I'm ready now so just give them to me." Lambo said that in a laid back way. Tsuna shrugged and gave the flyers to him.

     "Thanks, Lambo. You're a great help." Tsuna curled one side of his lip up and looked genuine. Lambo stopped as he was receiving the flyer. He looked at Tsuna and stared. He looked like the Tsuna he knew twenty years ago when Tsuna made that expression.

      "Lambo-kun! Let's go already!" Ipin was standing by the door and broke Lambo's trance. Lambo nodded and took off with the flyers.

      "They look fantastic together, don't they?" Yamamoto mused as he handed his newly finished drawing to Tsuna for photocopying. Ipin and Lambo were engaged, and they were very compatible looking. Tsuna smiled.

      "They sure do. Now, Yamamoto-kun, as you were saying...?"

.....

“HE’S HOLDING A MAFIA COMPETITION?!”