Prologue

Please note that this story is based on Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

This story is written by Ailurophilek and Regionacht

Certain characters ARE NOT OURS

All canon credits goes to Akira Amano, creator of Reborn!

We are non-profit.

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL OR REUSE IN ANY WAY.

This fanfic may also be found here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10872488/1/Generation-11

Prologue

Tsuna danced towards the sunset, twirling around in circles. Wait, no. That isn’t how it’s supposed to start. The real start of this story is much more… ah, I don’t know. But we start with the one that is in the most pain.

The monster.

The creatures were there again, silently staring at him. A shiver ran down his spine, but he was already used to the feeling. Ah… They’re here to torture me again aren’t they? He stared back at them, helpless. Closing his eyes, he braced himself. The pain was more than real. The stabbing, the slicing, the pounding. He screamed, but there was nobody to hear except for the monstrous beasts. He rebelled, using all of his strength to rebel, but to no avail. He gasped but that just made them stab him harder. He was drowning, drowning fast, even though he had oxygen. He could see the water fill with wisps of blood; beautiful red blossoms, but those faded away quickly, as he probably would too. The stabbing continued, as well as the pounding, growing with the sound in his head. Violently screaming, he knew he couldn’t last much longer. He hoped for someone to come and help, he wished for warmth. But there was nobody to help, nobody to care, nobody to save him, just like in his dark past. There was nobody… Nobody at all. Just before he fell into darkness for the millionth time, he saw a flash of a girl. A girl he knew all too well, smiling at him like nobody else would ever. His heart twisted with agony and remorse... knowing that she would have to suffer just like he did; the girl that he had brought to life.