Because the dishes hadn't come out of the pot yet, so Su Luo just carried the little divine dragon, whirled her body, and flew up to the roof to wait.

Looking down from her line of sight, she had a panoramic view of the scene in the entire imperial kitchen.

Those who were cutting and washing were cutting and washing, those who were stir-frying were stir-frying. It was neat and tidy, everything was clear and in good order.

Su Luo had picked a good spot. It was right above a whole row of stoves.

There was a stew pot, earthenware pot, frying pan... all sorts of delicacies. The only ones that couldn't be seen were ones that couldn't be imagined.

"How fragrant." Su Luo took a deep breath and gave a huge praise.

Truly speaking, ever since she was seriously injured by Yan Xia, that old witch, Su Luo hadn't managed to properly enjoy a meal with such delicacies.

If Su Luo didn't get to eat, then the little dragon naturally would be the same.

At this time, the little divine dragon fidgeted restlessly in Su Luo's arms. If it wasn't for Su Luo hugging him, he would have long since flown down and shoved all the delicacies into his mouth.

Su Luo patiently placated him, and coaxed: "Don't be anxious. Can't you see that the dishes haven't come out of the pot yet? If you eat undercooked food, you'll get diarrhea."

Su Luo didn't know if the dragon race would get diarrhea from eating undercooked food. Anyhow, in her eyes, the little divine dragon was just naturally a foolish little brat.

"Awoo, awoo--" The transparent saliva from the little divine dragon's mouth dripped straight down.

"Okay, okay, okay. I'll go get you something to eat right now. Don't be anxious." Su Luo stroked the little divine dragon's head. These days really made her too starved.

Before Su Luo finished appeasing the little divine dragon, the little fox inside her space saw this and immediately cried and yelled out while rolling about on the floor, complaining that Su Luo was being partial.

These little brats, hey... none of them were truly easy to serve.

Su Luo gave the nine-tailed little fox some sincere warning, before letting it out.

Chapter 1303 - Girl genius (1)

After letting out these two little spirit pets, the consequences were too horrible to contemplate.

These two little things were complete gluttons, moreover, they were the kind that specialized in picking out only the good things to eat.

After Su Luo let them out, the two little spirit pets behaved as if they'd been let out of a cage. Exceedingly cheerful and lighthearted, a flash of their bodies and traces of them disappeared.

When Su Luo's gaze settled on everything again, these two little things had already split off, charging towards delicacies they had set their eyes on. That speed was like an artillery shell, extremely fast.

In the imperial kitchen, there was no one guarding before those stew pots and earthenware pots, so they became their first choice.

The little dragon's two little claws clasped a pot of colorful and lustrous, delicious sharkfin chicken stew, tilted his head up, and with gulping sounds, poured it into his mouth.

Upon seeing this, the little fox didn't want to be outdone and followed him, lifting a pot of Lion's Mane Mushroom balls. Her tongue moved round, even cleaning out the bottom of the pot. Then, this girl even demonstrated her innate ability, turning the pot upside down to show the little divine dragon, that she had eaten until there was not even a drop left.

THE DEMONIC KING CHASES HIS WIFE: THE REBELLIOUS GOOD-FOR-NOTHING MISS [1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara