{Day 7}

Pirate/Desert Island or Vikings AU

Jason woke up with a spitting headache, like a thousand bees, pins, and needles all stabbed at his brain all at once.

He groaned in pain, and attempted to open his eyes, only for a small ray of light to shine on it and force him close his eyes again, muttering a curse word under his breath at the brightness of the sun.

"I wouldn't do that, Captin Todd. I hate it when people curse."

The sound of the smooth and chilling voice ringing in his head and filling his ears completely woke up Jason, as he registered who the voice belonged to.

His sharp eyes opened in shock, his upper body instantly sitting up from the warmth of what was apparently blankets.

He scanned the scene before him, and saw his lower half huddled under a bundle of blankets, right next to Captin Tim Drake.

The sneaky Captin was still laying under the blankets, a real cocky grin spread across his face, his blue eyes glistening with joy and haze.

"What-"

"Happened? You decided to pillage my ship with your crew last night. So I decided to drug you when you weren't paying attention." Captin Drake finished.

The younger man's raven hair was a mess, but if Jason was being honest, although he didn't want to be, the man looked really hot like that.

Usually Jason got to see the Captin in his formal wear, black gloves, a white dress shirt, red vest and a black suit coat to match his black dress pants.

"What was in that dam drug?" Jason asked, not minding the light slap he earned for the curse word, holding his head in his hands.

"A new substance I stole from a mermaid friend. I forget the name. But it was a love drug, to sum it all up."

Jason's headache seemed less important to him at the moment, as he caught on to what the Captin was saying.

"What?"

"Oh please, this isn't the strangest thing you could have possibly encountered in your life." Captin Drake brushed it away, as he gracefully pulled himself up into a sitting position.

"Love drug? What did it do to me?"

Captin Todd was now seriously on the verge of a panic attack. This was his enemy. His enemy had probably just slept with him.

"Made you real good in bed, if that's what you're asking." The other raven claimed, making a small moaning sound as he closed his eyes, disgusting Jason out to the fullest degree.

"But wh- how- I... wait, hold up- I... what?" Jason stammered, trying to hold onto the tiny pieces of his dignity.

"Oh relax. We both know you wanted to. Your friends have been hinting at me for weeks that you like me."

Captin Drake leaned closer, bare pale skin and hot breath made Jason forget what he was thinking about, his headache had subsided, and all he wanted to do was kiss the man in front of him senseless.

"And if I didn't?" Jason whispered, leaning closer towards the warmth of the enemy.

"I don't need a drug to make me feel good in bed." The other Captin murmured, his face so close to Jason's that he could make put the small, almost invisible freckles covering his skin on his nose.

"Who said I need one? Last time I remember the only time we did it was last night, and you had me drugged. Didn't know my full potential when I'm sober."

Captin Todd's hand slithered down from Captin Drake's shoulder, all the way down to his thigh, pulling it closer towards him.

"Then why don't you show me your so called full potential?" Captin Drake whispered seductively, his fingers tickling Jason's chest, his breath tickling his face.

Before Jason could answer the other Captin, their lips met, and instantly Captin Drake's tounge slid into the others mouth.

Captin Todd moaned into the kiss, and squeezed the younger man's thigh. Captin Drake took that as an opportunity to get closer, if that were possible.

Tangled in a bunch of soft white, black, and red blankets, were two Captins, both sworn enemies of the other, yet they had a crush on the other.

Ever since Captin Drake was a boy, he had drawn pictures of what he wanted his future husband to look like, and when he met Captin Todd, it was like the Gods answered his prayers.

The only problem he had was that Captin Todd hated everything Captin Drake stood for, and so the sworn enemies began battling the other over and over again.

It had gone like that for five years before Captin Drake had enough of it. He had thought Captin Todd was just playing hard to get, so he went to a fellow mermaid for a favor.

In return for the love drug, he would offer the mermaid a lake pearl. Very rare to find, but they were the most special among all types of pearls, and Tim was growing desperate.

He took the opportunity to strike against his crush and enemy when he had attempted to give him sneak attack on his own ship.

When he was able to corner the man in his treasury room he knocked the man out and used the drug, making sure he was the first person the man saw, as the mermaid instructed.

After that he dragged the Captin to his room, managed to get the Outlaws onto their own ship and sailed away before going to get his lover.

Call Tim a desperate man all you want, but it had been five years, and he just couldn't stand the thought of the man of his dreams hating him until his dying breath.

So to have Captin Jason Todd willingly kiss him and touch him the way he did, he was so happy he decided to take that love potion.

Because if Captin Tim Drake hadn't, he wouldn't be where he was today, in his room, on his boat, the Titan, with his crush and former enemy giving him hickeys on his neck.