16. Star.

SORRY FOR THE MAJOR CLIFFHANGER BUT IM BACK AND I HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED,I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER HAPPENED.

also i just have a really huge crush on Madison beer so just let me live my fantasy a little.

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

***

Harry:

"Étoile."

I froze completely.My body didn't have a reaction to turn back to face Kat because my mind was still on the verge of trying to process all the thoughts that were going through my head.

Wasn't he in Italy cooking fucking pasta or whatever?

Wasn't he the one who cheated on Kat with her best friend?

Wasn't he the one who got to be her first kiss?

the first person she ever touched?

the first person she said i love you to?

Wasn't he a HE?

She finally broke eye contact with Kat,then glancing down at me before a smirk pulled on her lips.She took slow strides towards our table,making her way to Kat and then stopping just in front of her.Kat's eyes were still glued on her as they eyed at each other.

What the fuck is going on?

"Fancy seeing you back here mon tendre." The woman speaks,a smirk appearing on her face and i swore i saw the slight movement of Kat's body jolt.

Mon tendre? my sweet?  what is this right now? My brain is broken.

I watched Kat stood up as slow as possible,her eyes still fixed on the woman standing tall in front of her."I've always been here." Kat speaks out,her voice sounding a little wobbly due to the nerves she was experiencing at this very moment.

A part of me wanted so desperately to reach out for her hand and tell her that everything's gonna be okay but another part of me was upset and hurt because if this is what i think it is..she didn't open up to me about it. Did she feel shy to talk about it? what was holding her back?

"Who's the friend?"she asks,her tone sounding a bit bitter as she looked down on me.Tilting her chin upwards as she gestured towards me.I bit my bottom lip,trying my hardest not to show her that i was pissed off at the way she eyed me like as if i was some type of rubbish.