10. The Gift.

"Come to me now,Don't let me go.
Stay by my side and my heart goes out to you
Wherever you are."

***

Harry:

Then act like you do

My thoughts were consuming my mind.Each time i replayed those exact words,my heart bruised and at this point,i don't even know how it's still surviving.My body still in it's exact position in the middle of this bedroom ever since she stormed out of it.I didn't know what to say or think,a part of me was already vigorously punching myself for not being able to open up to her.

Why am i afraid of her telling the truth?
Why do i always keep my feelings inside instead of communicating about it? Why do i constantly blame others without thinking about how they feel? Why ?

Without thinking,i abruptly took the glass of water from my vanity and threw it across the room.The blustering sound of glass being smashed against the wall immediately making my whole body jolt in realisation to what had just happened.The music from downstairs still faintly playing from the background so i'm not even surprised if no one had heard that.

My chest felt like it was suffocating from how hard i was panting.My fucked up mind already bringing me back to a memory where i remember feeling this angry..

Flashback

"Really? I saw the way you looked at her the moment she walked into the room,you didn't even bother looking at me.Your own girlfriend." Said Camille.

"Bullshit huh? For one whole year I've done everything for you.I let you meet my family,and you know how I feel about that.I supported you for your first runway with the biggest modelling agency in the world,I was there for you through every moment and you really think that low of me huh ?" I questioned,taking a few wide steps towards her.

"And you act like as if I wasn't there for your big moments,for fucks sake Harry I had my parts in this relationship too.Is it because of this stylist of yours that you've hired? Because if it is tell me."

Unfuckingbelievable

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME."

End of flashback

I shook my head furiously,immediately pushing that painful memory away.I walked over to my bedside table,grabbing my phone and turning it on before scrolling through my contacts and face timing the first contact i saw.My hands were shaking uncontrollably and all i needed was someone to talk to,not someone in this house..

"Harry!"

A small smile crept up to my face when i saw Katherine's face on the screen.Her hair tied up messily into a strawberry pink scrunchy,a pastel green cardigan wrapped around her shoulders and a cherry red lollipop in her hands.Not who i expected to see but it calmed me down.The anger and sadness i felt just a few seconds ago,instantly subsiding when she came into the view.

"Hey princess,where's nana?"my voice breaking at the end from how overwhelmed i was feeling.

"Nana's in the garden with Alexander,she's teaching him how to kick a football."she giggled and i nodded,grinning at her.Her face dropping as she continued to look at me through the screen and i scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.