1. One Night Only,Los Angeles. (part one)

Katie:

"Does it fit you well? Is it a little tight at the arm area?"

"Well obviously it's a little tight,my muscles are pretty fucking huge love."He gave me a smirk,rolling my eyes playfully at his response.

Today was a special day.
Harry and his band will be performing at The Forum once again for their One Night Only show.They'd spent almost a whole month planning and rehearsing for this special night and it finally came.You would expect him to feel at least a little nervous for tonight because it was his first time performing these songs for the fans but surprisingly..he wasn't even anxious.He was excited,his body filled with nothing but excitement,adrenaline and serotonin.

"Turn around H."i instructed him nicely as i took the safety pin out from my back pocket.He obeyed,immediately turning around so that now his back was facing towards me.Bending down a little,as i started to tighten up the fabric with the safety pin just above his waist so that the blouse would fit him slightly better.

Harris and I had the opportunity to design our own fits for Harry and it's sick because his style was constantly being experimented and evolving and we get to experiment and play with new colours,fabrics,textures & etc.It took us quite some time because we had to multi task working on our own collection and then there was also Harry's outfits.I'm not even gonna deny it,it feels pretty weird knowing that Harry still pays me for designing for him.Yes i know a job is still a job and our company needs the money and recognition but i think it's only odd for me because he's my boyfriend?

He already gives me almost everything as a partner..but can you just imagine the miraculous amount he gives as a buyer? We've had numerous amount of small arguments about this situation but they were never really serious or heated because i knew i had to understand the situation from his point of view.

"Alright we're done with the fit."i said proudly and he turned to look his own reflection in the mirror,observing the little details on the outfit and even feeling the texture of the material by sliding his his ring clad fingers around his collar,upper chest and just above his torso.

"That's sick babe,i like how the shimmer reflects on the pink.It blends in so perfectly."he turned to look at me and i couldn't help but smile.

He loves it

"It was originally designed to be a dark pink colour but then we felt like it look a little too bland so might as well throw in some glitter."i explained but stopped when then i realised that he wasn't paying attention to whatever i was saying but instead that he seemed to be looking at my chest. Or was it slightly above my chest?

"Why are you looking at my boobs?"he giggled at my question,shaking his head to reassure me that he wasn't.

"I'm not love i promise,i was just captivated by this." he lightly lifted up the pearl necklace with his fingertips,observing the accessory that was draped around my neck.