21. Watermelon Sugar.

Hi my loves,sorry for taking some time off.
Everything has been extremely hectic this entire week and i'm multitasking too many things all at once,i hope you understand.

Welcome back,ready to head off to our next destination?

Watermelon Sugar lovers,this is YOUR chapter.

***

Harry:

Lucky.
That's how i am feeling right now,so fucking lucky.

I was currently stood outside of the house,waiting for Kat to pull up at the front gate.She mentioned something to me about heading to get her car from my mom's place because apparently she went to visit last night and had left her car there.The whole explanation was really confusing and jumbled up but i decided to just brush my thoughts away and just let Katie do her own thing.

After a few minutes of waiting outside,i heard the sound of a vehicle approaching from a distance.My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when my eyes landed on a larger looking vehicle heading down my street.

A sunshine pastel yellow Volkswagen van.

I squint my eyes in hopes to see who was driving the vehicle but then i froze completely,Katie with her hands gripped against the steering wheel.

Hold on-what?

"Hello Lover boy!"she exclaims,a huge grin spread across her face as the sunlight gleams on her skin.

I had my mouth parted in shock as i continued to admire the vehicle parked in front of me,but that wasn't even the shocking part.Katie was sitting in the drivers seat,in my dream vehicle.

You're probably wondering..Harry you're fucking rich,why don't you just buy it? I would but i don't want to.I don't see the point in buying anymore cars for myself,i had enough. I've always thought about maybe renting a Volkswagen van one day just to go on a road trip with a few friends and today it's finally coming true.

I slowly walked up to the vehicle,tucking my phone into my front pocket before leaning both of my elbows on the window ledge of the vehicle."Katie fucking May."i finally speak,a wide grin displaying on my face and she does a victory dance,using her index fingers and pointing it towards herself.

"Hop in! we're going on an adventure."she says,waving her hands and gesturing for me to enter the vehicle and so i did.

The interior of the vehicle looked just as good as i imagined.Light brown leather seats,wide windows with yellow linings,a light orange old school looking radio placed just in front of the windscreen.

I turned to my side,my heart warming up at the sight of Kat in the drivers seat in her most natural state.Her honey blonde faded hair flowing naturally down her neck and shoulders,a pair of red clout glasses on top of her head.She was completely fresh faced,her natural skin emitting a reddish tint on her cheeks.Her lips coated in a light layer of tinted cherry chapstick.