壱 ;

song gyuri ; the girl with the perfect grades, eventhough she falls asleep in almost every lesson. the girl with the perfect looks, suprisingly she's not known for that. the girl everybody wants to be friends with, though she doesn't give a shit about any of them. u could say she has it all, everything a girl would kill for.

but there's one thing left for her, is finding love ; desiring the happiness of someone, admiring them for the individual they are, and feeling motivated to be a better person. she never really knew what being in love means, until he showed up.

jeon jeongguk ; the highschool jock, that's what he's known for. the guy that has every girl wrapped around his finger. the guy that doesn't really think school is a big deal. the guy that goes to parties. the guy that fucks with every girl he sees, atleast that's what people think. the " perfect " guy you would say.

if there's one similarity between him and gyuri, is that both of them are just sad hopeless romantics. he never knew what it feels like to love someone, until he met her.

2:04 pm ; lunch break

" god, finally it's over " gyuri thought to herself as she lets out a sigh of relief, putting her books in her bag as she gets ready for lunch break. she hates history. not only because mr lee is one perverted man but it's just boring.

just when she's about to close her locker, someone had to ruin her mood, like having history class wasn't enough.

" hey gyuri! " yuna yelled out, sprinting towards her direction.

" crap, why is she always here ? " gyuri whispered, biting her lips in annoyance before turning around with a fake grin.

kim yuna ; that one weird girl nobody wants to be with. rumor has it she fucked one of her brothers before. gross. she is obsessed with gyuri. only because she wants to be known as " gyuri's close friend " so people would finally start liking her. gyuri, on the other hand, as expected, hates her with a passion. she just never stops talking that it drives her up the wall.

" hey " she gave a dull reply, kinda hinting that she doesn't want anyone to talk to her right now. yuna, of course, didn't take the hint.

" wanna have lunch together ? " yuna asked, hanging her arm on gyuri's shoulders as they both walk down the hall.

shit. think of an excuse gyuri come on. " uh i'm not really hungry to be honest, i'll probably just finish up my assignment in class. " gyuri lied, just so she could get rid of her.

" oh that sucks, well maybe next time " yuna replied. thank god, she'll leave me alone now.

" oh also! did u hear ? " yuna asked.

or not.

" what am i supposed to hear exactly ? " gyuri pretended to take interest when in reality she gives zero fucks.

" jeongguk? u didn't know? " yuna asked again, she found it weird that she hasn't heard it yet though he's the hot topic of the school.

" no ? " she replied.

" really ? weird. well people are saying that jeongguk likes someone. sucks doesn't it ? i've always wanted to date him. god, he's so fucking beautiful i want him to- " yuna got cut off in the middle of her blabbering.

gyuri gently shrugged yuna's arm off her before saying " look, if i'm being honest, i don't really care and i'm in a hurry so i really gotta go, sorry " she gave off a forced smile and walked off. thank god, she wouldn't stop talking, jesus.

" what's up with that jeon guy anyway? he's not that attractive, not even near good looking." gyuri talked to herself as she sits down in one of her classes. just her alone in the room. she doesn't like eating lunch at the cafeteria, filled with jock boys and popular girls that probably got an F on their recent test. finally, peace.

or so she thought.