Ayato's

It had been another week since Fleur had become Reiji's. Just like Shu and Sakura the two were practically inseperable. They were often found reading together in the library or drinking tea together in his study. Fleur had the same intelligence as Reiji and didn't seem to show any emotion to anyone that wasn't him. Though whenever she and Sakura crossed paths they would always give each other a warm smile before continuing on their ways. Beatrix had grown to accept the girls as he own but, to no one's surprise, she favored Sakura more than Fleur. It was most likely because she was Shu's and therefore would be by his side as the heir of the Sakamaki household. Fleur didn't have a problem with it, she was content with just staying by Reiji's side.

At this point the triplets jelousy grew. Not only did Shu get someone but so did Reiji. They would often try to talk to the girl's or try to get them to play with them but their older brothers would give them a glare before dragging their girl away. It wasn't fair to them.

While all this was happening Subaru still spent his days in the rose garden or in front of his mother's tower. He had seen the girls s few times but paid no mind to them. He didn't have the heart to care.

The triplets were outside playing a game of tag while Cordelia sat on a bench with Richter. He had come to visit that same day and while the triplets paid no mind to him Cordelia was relishing in the words of adoration that he was whispering in her ear. (I hope you all know how painful it was to type that sentence*cries in a corner*) They were unaware of the man and a red haired girl with light green eyes walking towards them. As they neared they stopped a little bit away from them and watched the boys play their game.

After a few minutes it was Kanato who noticed them first. He stopped running and clutched Teddy tighter to his his chest as he stared at the newcomers. Ayato and Laito soon realized that their brother had stopped playing and followed his line of sight to the duo standing before them. The girl's hair was put up into a neat high ponytail and, unlike the other girls, she wore a white buttoned up, long sleeved shirt that was tucked into a brown skirt that reached to her ankles. She had an excited smile on her face and she was looking straight at Ayato.

Ayato, knowing what was going to happen, ran in front of the duo and looked at his father excitedly whilst pointing at the girl. "Is she Ore-sama's? Is she? Is she!" By this point he was practically jumping up and down in anticipation.

"Well, yes, she-"

Karlheinz hadn't even finished speaking before Ayato wrapped his arm's around the girl and started cheering before dragging her over to where his brothers were. "You are going to play with me and my brothers, but you are Ore-sama's, so you can't spend too much time with them." Kanato gave her a shy smile and Laito offered her a friendly smile before he reached forward and tapped her on the shoulder before turning around with Kanato in tow.

"You're it!" While the girl giggled happily and ran off to catch them Ayato stood in place with his jaw dropped open. He took a moment to process what happened before an annoyed expression took over and he chased after the group.

"Oi, Laito, don't touch what belongs to Ore-sama!" Karlheinz looked at the kids with a content smile before it turned into a frown when his other wife spoke.

"Why did you do that?" He looked over at Cordelia with an annoyed look but answered nonetheless.

"What do you mean?" The words moved out of his mouth through gritted teeth as he talk to the purple haired women. "I'm simply making my son's happy by giving them something they can love."

"But why?" Cordelia stretched out the words mockingly with the damn smirk that seemed to always be present in her face. "I mean, they don't need those girls, it would just mean there would be more mouths to feed along with more noise around here. It would also distract the boys from their studies, would it not?"

Fed up with her words Karlheinz glared at her with such intensity that she flinched before turning around and walking away. During the conversation Richter had watched the group if kids as they ran around. Their laughs rang through the air and Ayato's smile seemed to be the brightest it had been in a while. As Laito chased Kanato the oldest triplet pulled the girl to a stop and asked something that his advanced hearing failed to catch over the shrill screams and laughter coming from the siblings. The only words he could make out were 'name' and 'Akari' before he kissed the girl on the cheek and dragged her back over to the other brothers to play once more.

Akari was officially the newest member of the Sakamaki household.

I am currently posting this at 1:40 in the morning lovely right?

Im sorry if these seem like the same chapter's over and over but with a different brother but I'll try to make the next chapter better.

Keep in mind that I am not the best at describing clothes so bare with me.

I hope you guys are still enjoying this story and feel free to tell me if you think there is something I need to work on. I am always happy to take any advice or critiques that you guys I've me.

Welp, see ya!