Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

Kylie then puts her hands on the girls neck and waist deepening the kiss even more. She tried to get herself to stop when her mind reminded her that Mike or Rachael could walk out at any time and catch them, but then Alex moaned in a way that drove Kylie over the edge.

"you know that when you do things like that, there is a slight chance that I might just go crazy." her voice was low and raspy barely even audible. Kylie opened her eyes after ending the kiss and putting her forehead on Alexandria's forehead. 

The girl smiled exposing her dimples making Kylie' heart squeeze. Kylie was in awe for a few moments and did not hear Rachael calling them for lunch but was thankful that they were not caught.

_____

"No, no no no! Please Kylie don't  do this to me." Kylie held the girl by the waist not letting her run away as Alex fought to free herself. "Kylie don't do this to me. I agreed to come with you but I never agreed to go on the rides with you." Alex had a scared expression on her face as she practically begged Kylie to let her go. Kylie found this to be incredibly weird and yet she couldn't help but laugh at the girl who had fought policemen and yet here she was scared to go on a roller-coaster ride.

"You are a coward. You talk big but when it comes down to it, you are nothing but a coward Alexandria Santiago." Kylie felt the girl stop struggling and turn to face her. Alexandria glared at Kylie with all her might not appreciating the comment. "You take that back." Alex said seriously. Alex had told Kylie that she was not a fan of heights and hated the feeling she got when falling. Kylie knew she had pushed the wrong button but she wanted her girl to overcome her fears not run away from them.

"Then go on the rides with me. All of the rides including the Ferris Wheel." Kylie countered pointing at the huge Ferris Wheel on the far end of the park. There was a moment of silence as Alex looked up to the enormous Ferris Wheel then looked at Kylie and gulped loudly clearly scared out of her mind.

~~~~~ Alex - I'm going to die ~~~~~

'no no no no no! Get me of this thing!' I look around panicking as the roller-coaster starts. I close my eyes and grab on to the metal bars for dear life. This is not happening.

'Don't be a coward. Open your eyes. We have got to get through this. Lets show that girlfriend of yours that we are in fact not cowards.' are you sure this is a good idea, you were screaming no just a few seconds ago. 'you know that I'm not a fan of heights or the feeling of falling period. Just don't scream OK?' there will be no promises made on my part.

When the ride beings to move, I slowly begin to open my eyes and smile. This isn't so bad. The coaster goes at a comfortable speed making me swing my feet back and forth enjoying the ride. 'this is not bad at all. We can do this.'

"Hold on!" Kylie yells at me. I turn to her but then the wind pushes me backwards into the seat as the roller-coaster gains speed and then goes up does a loop and goes back down at an impossible speed. The screams come within the seconds. 

"ahhh!" I try really hard not to scream but my body has never been thrown up and down and around like this. 'you do extreme sports, You beat the crap out of people who piss you off, but you are afraid of one little miserable roller-coaster ride?' This is different and besides if you are me then you are also screaming your heart out. 'good point.'

When looking next to me Kylie is also screaming but rather than freaking out and wanting the ride to end, she lifts her hands in the air and and screams of joy escape her lips. 'your girlfriend has more guts than you.' your point being? 'you have a bad-ass girlfriend.'