Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen                                   

            ~~~~~ Alex - What is wrong with me  ~~~~~

     After the war, Kylie was covered in grapes. Her hair was sticky due to the few grapes I squished on her head when I finally caught her. Kylie was a fierce runner and managed to almost get away but I had the advantage of knowing the house so I knew where I wanted her. Even when she's a mess Kylie still manages to be as beautiful as ever taking my breath away every time I look her way.

I was at loss for words when she danced with me. She moved her body in perfect sync to the music. Her voice sounded amazing as she sang along to the beat and pitch. I couldn't help but wish that we could somehow be closer, and my wish came true when Kylie pulled our bodies together. Just when I thought that we would go to sleep and rest, a new slow song started playing. This time Kylie led, moving both our bodies in elegant moves. I did not object but instead let her maneuver our bodies to her like.

When Kylie dipped me I was again at loss for words. I looked into her amazing eyes trying to see if they could tell me what the hell this girl was doing to me. But all I saw was that intensity that always gets to me when I look into those eyes of hers.

"What, no one has ever swept you off your feet before?" Kylie asked looking down at me. I shook my head no. No one has ever swept me off my feet - until now.

"Well then let's change that shall we?" Did she just say that or am i imagining all this? Kylie picked me up and spun me around. I am confused as hell. What is this chick doing to me?

'Alright Alex just shut the hell up and enjoy the moment will you?' ma'am yes ma'am.

As the song came to an end, Kylie once again spun me around and brought me to her only to finish up with one last dip.

"You Miss Balthazar are one crazy chick." I say out of breath. She still had me in the dip position but it was exactly where I wanted to be.

She shook her head and chuckled at my comment. Her chuckle is even sexier than her laugh. 

"We'll miss Santiago; it was my pleasure dancing with you." She says lifting our bodies. She then pretends to take a hat off and bow like a perfect gentleman.

Having a moment of courage I grabbed her hand and bowed, kissing it in the process. "The pleasure was all mine Miss Balthazar." I watched as she blushed and tried so hard not to smile.

Moments later we were upstairs getting ready to go to bed. Kylie had her stuff and was looking everywhere amazed once again as she walked the halls next to me.

"This is it." Rachel announced as we got the room assigned to Kylie. I smiled as I realized it was the room next to mine.

"Rachael I-" Kylie tried one last time to reason with her. Rachael of course cut her off and did not allow her to continue.

"You are staying here and that is final." She said glaring at Kylie. She opened the door and turned back to Kylie. 

"See you in the morning." Rachael said smiling as she was walking away. She gave me a quick hug before heading out the door back to her husband who was sure to be waiting for her.

"Don't worry, she's harmless." I assure her. Kylie smiles and walks inside the room.

"You have got to be kidding me." I walked in and saw her looking around with wide eyes.