Sea Hawk laugh. I glare at him. "Apply for the position? I am the one and only Sea Hawk. I'm offering only. Adora puts her hands on the table. "Okay. Just because "Sea" is in your name, doesn't tell us anything about your ACTUAL qualifications" She said, exasperated. 

I pat her on the back. Sea Hawk stands, putting his hands on the table and matching Adora's pose. "Qualifications? I once ran the 50-klick Galebreath Gauntlet in less than 20 klicks. I maneuvered the straits of Serpentine with nary a chip in the paint of my bow. My shanties are considered so desirable, that sirens fling THEMSELVES into the sea at the sound of them. And because I can tell you're wondering...my mustache is... naturally shiny" He said. 

Sound like he is full of himself. I roll my eyes. Bow leans in to look at Sea Hawk's mustache. "It IS shiny. You're hired"Bow said, happily. I pull him away from Sea Hawk. "Ow," He said. "Whoa, there, kids. What makes you think you can afford me?"Sea Hawk said. 

"I assure you, Captain Sea Hawk, money is no object"Glimmer said. Sea Hawk hands Glimmer a folded piece of paper. "Behold my fee," He said. Glimmer opens the paper, gasps, and closes it again. Why would he ask so much?!

"Money might be an object. You know what, fine. We'll just find ANOTHER sea captain"Glimmer said. "Good luck with that. You won't find another soul who knows the treacherous route to Salineas as well as I do. I brave it often to visit my close personal friend, Princess Mermista" He said.

We gasp. "You know her?"I said. "Uh, do I?"He said, so confident. Adora laughs, slamming her hand down on the table. She sits down and holds her other arm up. "Okay, well, here's the deal. We go one round, winner takes all. You win, we leave you alone. I win, you take us to Salineas...at no cost"She said.

"That's a terrible deal. But I am undefeated at arm wrestling. Let me show you how it's done, lassie"Sea Hawk said. They grunt furiously as they arm wrestle. "Go Adoraaaa, put him in the dirt, "Bow said. "This is so dumb" Glimmer said. 

"It may be dumb but hey it is something that might help us!"I said then cheer. "Ha! Is this the best you've got? I once beat a Tyrosaur with biceps the size of my head in an arm-wrestling match that lasted two weeks"Sea Hawk said. Adora shoves his hand onto the table.

"Ha!"She said. "Yeah!"Bow laughs, and high-fives Adora. I look at Sea Hawk who is frowning. In your face! "Well, truth be told, I let you win so as to, ahem, boost your confidence," he said then clears his throat.

"I've been wanting to go to Salineas anyway," he said as he hops over the table to their side. What a lie. He doesn't want to admit that he loses to Adora, a teenage girl. "Come on, kids, with me! Forward to adventure!"He said.
💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙
Alison POV
I look at Shadow Weaver's magical reflecting pool with Catra and Shadow Weaver. 

"Adora and Skyla are in Seaworthy. I'm giving you one more chance to bring her back" She said as she glare at Catra. "Uh...didn't Hordak just order you to stop going after Adora?"Catra said. "And who is going to tell him? You?"Shadow Weaver said. "I will," I said.

"Are you sure about it? Or I might tell your secret to lord Hordak. I am sure he would to hear about it" She said and I gasp. Catra looks at us confused. "Fine. About time you started treating me like a Force Captain anyway. I'll bring her back" Catra said. 

"Not so faaast" She said, chidingly. "You won't be going alone. You'll be joined by Force Captain Scorpia" She said. "Do you know who that is?"Catra whisper. I took out my tablet then someone grab her. "KITTY!" she said. Catra quickly got out of her hug and then went behind me.

"Just so you know, I'm a hugger," She said. I grin at Catra who tries to pretend that wasn't scared. "I am going to guess her, "I said. "Oh, you must be Alison. I heard so much about you. I admire you! No one managed to get that close to Hordak before!"She said.