The Sea Gate

Skyla POV
I was researching that mysterious lady.

Nothing. I groan and Adora pats my back. We all were summoned to the Bright Moon Council. Angella, glimmer's mom, sits on a fancy chair higher than all the rest. "Council, we're looking for plans to strengthen our defenses against the Horde. Who would like to go first?"She said.

Glimmer's hand shoots up. "Me, me, me. Me. Me, me"Glimmer said. Angella sighs. "Who besides Glimmer would like to go first?"Her mother said which made me chuckle. I am going to guess that she does this a lot. Glimmer stands.

"Mom-- Uh, eugh, your majesty. You should let me, Skyla, Bow, and Adora continue our princess recruitment mission. If we can form a new Princess Alliance, The Rebellion would actually stand a chance for once"Glimmer said. 

"The princesses withdrew from the last alliance. They chose to focus on protecting their own lands" Angella said. "So, are we supposed to just... give up? Please, let me try. All I'm proposing is a diplomatic mission" Glimmer said. Her mother sighed. 

"So, what do you propose?"She said and Glimmer activates a holographic map of Etheria. "Anyone approaching Bright Moon by sea needs to pass through the Salineas Sea Gate. It's controlled by Mermista now that her father's retired. With her on our side, the Rebellion could control the seas. We NEED this alliance with her, Mom" Glimmer said.

Arrows appear on the map as Glimmer talks to illustrate her point. After she finishes talking, the map vanishes. "The journey is treacherous, Glimmer. I'm not sure" Her mother said. "Don't worry, Mom. With She-Ra, we can conquer anything"Glimmer said. 

"And, uh, we're also gonna need a boat," I said. "With She-Ra and a boat, we can conquer anything"Glimmer said. "Aaaaand an experienced sea captain, "I said. Glimmer makes an annoyed yell and I chuckle. It is fun seeing her like this. 

"With She-Ra, a boat, and an experienced sea captain, we can conquer anything," She said through her gritted teeth. "Very well," Her mother said. Glimmer gasps. "Yes!"She said. Glimmer teleports to kiss her mother and hug her. 

"I mean it, Glimmer. No violence, and no collateral damage" Her mother said. Glimmer teleports between Bow and Adora, throwing her hands over them. "Thanks, Mom, you won't regret it, "Glimmer said, rapidly then they disappear. Angella sighs. I chuckle. "Kids,"I said. She glared at me and I walk off.

*Theme song plays*
We enter into a building where random Etherians are cheering, drinking, making deals, and playing cards. 

"This is so cool. Seaworthy is just like I imagined it. Everyone here looks like a real pirate!"Bow said. "Focus, Bow. We're just here to find a sea captain"Glimmer said. "No pirates?"Bow said. "No pirates, "I said as I smile. "Arrrr" Bow said, sadly. I pat his back. 

"None of these people look qualified to sail a ship, "Adora said. "Agree, "I said. Glimmer goes up to the bar. "Excuse me," She said then chuckle when a muscular lady with short hair and an anchor tattoo glared at her. 

"Er, we're looking for a sea captain to take us to Salineas" I said with my arm folded. The lady points to two Etherians arm wrestling, surrounded by spectators. We walk toward them. "I won. Drinks all around. Put it on my friend here's tab"A guy said then put his feet on the table.

"Uh," Glimmer said and chuckled. "Hiiii. We were told you're a sea captain?"She said. "I am the one and only Sea Hawk, "He said then jumps up onto the table. "Has my reputation preceded me?"He said. I roll my eyes.

"Your name is Sea Hawk? That's the coolest name I've ever heard!"Bow said in awe. Glimmer and Sea Hawk sit at the table. "Captain Sea Hawk, we're interviewing potential captains to take us to Salineas. Would you like to apply for the position?"Glimmer said.