In the Shadows of Mystacor

Skyla POV
I wake up and see the other two still sleeping. 

I get up and decide to get some berries. I am hungry. I go pick some and bring some back to the team. Glimmer covers her head as Bow watches her. "I can feel you staring at me. Why is it the one who snores is always the first one to fall asleep?"Glimmer said.

"What? I don't snore. Adora, Skyla, do I snore? Adora?"Bow said. Glimmer teleports us and we bump into her. Adora gasps. "Sorry, too early to teleport, "Glimmer said. Adora's gaze is fixed on the forest. I bite an apple. "What are we looking at?"I said. 

"I don't know. I heard a noise in the woods last night. And I thought I saw something"Adora said. "What? Like a bunny? Maybe a butterfly?"Glimmer said, teasing her. She stares. "Adora, did you get any sleep at all?"I said. Adora gasps. 

"Someone has to stand guard, "Adora said. "Okay, I know you're on edge because of what happened with Entrapta's infected robots, but it's all over now. You've got to relax. You need a vacation. Which is why we're going to Mystacor" Glimmer said. 

"Mystacor? No way"Bow said. "Wait, what's Mystacor?"Adora and I said. "It's a secret floating kingdom that's home to all of Etheria's sorcerers. It's got tranquil gardens, beautiful beaches, and healing springs. And my aunt Castaspella just happens to be the head sorceress there" Glimmer said.

"You'll love it, Adora, Skyla. Plus you won't have to worry about evil things in the woods. Mystacor is protected by an invisibility spell, so evil can't find it"Bow said. "It's the safest and most peaceful place in all of Etheria. We'll have you relaxing in no time"Glimmer said. 

"Relax...huh?"I said. "You know We've never relaxed in my life, right?"Adora said. "Well, we're here to change that. Just wait"Bow said. I felt a weird presence in the air. I look around and then shrug. Maybe it is nothing.

*Theme Song Plays*

Alison POV

I watch Shadow Weaver press her hands on a glowing red gem. 

She wanted to see me. I wonder why we don't get along. Catra appears behind her. "Shadow Weaver, you wanted to see me?"Catra said. She looks at me and I smile at her softly. "Ah. Force Captain. How kind of you to join me"Shadow Weaver said. 

"What's up with you? You're being spookier than usual"Catra said. "My shadow spies have found Adora and Skyla. They are on their way to Mystacor with their new friends. Mystacor. This is going to be too easy"Shadow Weaver said. Catra groans. 

"Another Adora mission. Fine. When do I leave?"Catra said. "The only place you're headed is outside my door to stand guard. I'm going to use my magic to go after Adora myself. You will see that I am not disturbed. Clearly, no one else can be trusted to bring her back to the Horde, least of all you. I need to talk to Alison. Alone. Now go"Shadow Weaver said.

Catra scowls. "I said, go!"Shadow Weaver yelled. Catra gasps but she stays put. "Please go and stand post...I will be fine" I said, whispering the last part. Catra scurries off, and I glare at Shadow Weaver. "Who thought someone like you needed help from little old me," I said.

She glares as I grin. "Yes. What is the odd? I need you to help me" she said then I chuckled. "Help you? Excuse me but why should I help you? If I recall you hate me" I said, placing my hand on my waist. "I...don't hate you. Remember I used to be your teacher" she said.

I scoff. "Yeah until Hordak saw that I deserve better," I said. "Foolish child. Who do you think told Lord Hordak about you? I gave you that honor so you must help me" She said. I scoff again. "I will help you...If you promise that you won't be rude to Catra" I said.