CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

LIGHT

LIGHT

"Light!? Light!" I immediately open my eyes when I heard Vin's voice. "What happened to you? Why your eyes are dry? And why are you laying on the floor?" He asked. "Vin? Where's Police Officer Miller? Doctor Shawie? Did you see them?" I asked.

"Huh? I didn't see them both." He replied. I stand up. "Light what happened? Why you're looking for Police Officer Miller and Doctor Shawie? And can you tell me why you're laying on the floor." He asked. "Nothing, just nothing."

It would be better If he didn't know what I heard last night. It will be another distraction for him to recover. "So why did you asked for them?" He asked again. I walk to my bed and he follows me. "I think I'm just dreaming. And, I think I sleepwalk that's why I'm laying on the floor." I said.

I know that that's not what happened. What really happens is I heard something that I didn't expect to hear. "Oh, okay! But, what's how about your eyes? Why is it dry? Do you cry?" He asked. "Yes, because I thought that yesterday is my last day with you... but thanks to Vanez. She helps me to close my case." That's not what really happened.

I am now starting to hate Vanez, why she did that to me? She says that her dad agreed to our plans. But look, Police Officer Miller came here. And, he's about to pick me up but Doctor Shawie doesn't let his husband to me pick me up. And then the secret revealed. Uh. So I knew it now, why that freaking DNA test is so important to Doctor Shawie.

"What? Someone is trying to interrupt my plans! That documents are so important! Because the DNA results are attached to it! Go now! Find it!" Doctor Shawie yelled to the nurses. What's about that?

But how did she perform DNA testing without getting my blood? But yeah... nails, hair, saliva can be used to perform DNA testing, oh I get it. My spoon, after eating. I think that's the thing she used. But I really can't believe it. They're my parents?

"Yeah. Thanks a lot to her. Even if I'm mad at that Vanez girl. I'm going to thank her later." He said. "Oh, okay. By the way? Where's our breakfast?" I asked. "Light, it's too early. I think they're preparing our breakfast now." I nod my head. "Vin, can you massage my shoulder? It's aching."

"Sure."

I and Vin are now sitting at our favorite place. "Light? Why you're not so active today? Instead of Celebrating? Smiling? Playing? Talking with me? You're just staring at the field and ignore me." I looked at him. "I'm sorry." I replied.

"Why? Is there any wrong? What makes you inactive?" He asked. "Nothing, let's just play, talk, or do whatever you want." I don't know his reaction. "What's wrong? What's the problem?" I didn't have a chance to answer his question when Vanez appeared. "Light? I'm really sorry? My dad-" She's not finished talking yet when I spoke.