In mid-air, a massive Bloody Palm Strike burst out with steaming murderous spirit, the severe wind from the palm strike quietly enveloping those two iron tower-like strong men.

On the stage, Luo Haochen's expression was severe and bloody.

"Bang!"

The powerful Bloody Palm Strike smashed towards one of the iron tower-like strong man!

Without waiting for that person to react, his eyes turned cold, he took a step, and only his after-image remained where he was. His figure had long ago already rushed towards the other iron tower-like strong man!

Before he could arrive, his red palm strike suddenly extended again, a powerful exploding spirit force suddenly shot towards this iron tower-like strong man.

From Luo Haochen's perspective, with his bloody palm strike, these two iron tower-like strong men most definitely would fall down!

However, outside of Luo Haochen's expectations, was that although the first Bloody Palm Strike smashed that iron tower-like strong man head-on, he saw that his figure swayed then steadied very quickly, as if he hadn't suffered any injuries at all.

As for the second iron tower-like strong man, this was even stranger.

Don't just look at his body being enormous like a mountain, but his speed was astonishingly faster than Luo Haochen's. He directly slanted to the side and was already far away, avoiding that Bloody Palm Strike.

The first iron tower-like strong man was angry, he came over using large strides to fight with Luo Haochen.

Meanwhile, this unusually quick iron tower-like strong man had already quietly walked towards Luo Haochen's back.

Don't know how he did it, one only saw him lift with both hands, and Luo Haochen was then picked up by him like a chick, in passing.

The iron tower-like strong man didn't have the slightest bit of pity towards Luo Dieyi, a female, let alone towards Luo Haochen, a male?

One only saw him take the horse stance and lift Luo Haochen up high over his head with both hands.

When Luo Haochen discovered his situation, it was already too late.

"No!!!" Luo Haochen had a kind of very unclear premonition.

The shadow of death rapidly enveloped him. Fear, uneasiness, nervousness......Countless negative feelings exploded in his mind!!!

Chapter 1163 - Asura's Purgatory (1)

"Don't!" Luo Haochen anxiously shouted out loud!

Just recalling Luo Dieyi's crushed figure from a moment ago, Luo Haochen almost cried.

However, he never expected that the iron tower-like strong man before him simply didn't have the slightest human feelings. He was merely a battle puppet, therefore, he was indifferent to Luo Haochen's panicked expression.

He lifted him up high, suddenly using force, he heavily threw Luo Haochen forward!

Don't know if it was intentional or accidental. As the injured him hit that wall made of mysterious iron from deep sea, when Luo Haochen's body was hit, it immediately turned into meat patty.

A very strong strength.

Beichen Ying sucked in a cold breath.

He somewhat rigidly gazed at that iron tower-like strong man with a blank gaze: "This time, it will be difficult to deal with......"

He discovered, that even if it was one on one, he completely didn't have a grasp of victory.

If it was said that Beichen Ying had restraining fear in his heart, then one could only use a black pot to describe Situ Ming's complexion at this moment.