VIII

Recap: But still Kenan did not move, just stared helplessly at Jenna's bleeding face. He would never forget her look of despair and the look of when she accepted her fate and her eventual death.

Jenna limped as she walked through the snow.  A thick silver collar tight about her neck.  The neck to which was held in the hands of Alec, the Enforcer.  His large, palms yanked the chain and she stumbled.  Her palms hit the snow as she fell forward, and she shivered.  She looked up to see Alec giving her a large grin.

"Thought you would be able to escape the Savage Pack, did you? Ha!" He laughed.  "But it didn't take you long until to find another male to bond to, huh!" He squatted in front of her.  "Count yourself lucky we didn't kill the bastard. "

Jenna sneered and spit in his face.  Then froze and the spit dribbled down his cheek.  Alec roared and lifted her by the base of her neck, his hand wrapped in her hand.  Jenna whimpered, her scalp burning.  "Just wait, she-wolf."  He sneered.  "You just wait!"  Then he dropped her back in the snow and dragged her behind himself.  

Jenna didn't care.  The cold snow was welcoming.  Maybe she would magically free to death.  It was better than to endure whatever punishment awaited her.  

Hours passed until they walked back into the Savage Pack's border.  Still Jenna lay on the ground being dragged by Alec.  Her arms and side were numb from the cold snow.  Women and children stood outside their small huts staring wordlessly at her.  So many eyes of pity and sadness.  Jenna couldn't stand it.  She was as good as dead.  Alec stopped pulling her and she looked at up.  The Alpha and Luna stood in front on her looking down.  The Luna sneered down at her, "If you did not have the possibly on carrying our next litter, you would already be dead."  

Then she knelt next to Jenna, one of her hands curved over her lip.  The corner of her dark lips quirked into a smirk.  "You will be staying with Alec.  Disobey again and I will flay your mother." She stood up knowing she had the upper hand.

Alec laughed and hoisted her up over his shoulder.  Jenna grunted over the sheer force.  Alec push his hand on her backside, "We shall have lots of fun, little breeder." 

Jenna pushed herself up.  Her mother stood there in the middle of the street.  Her hands fisted at her sides.  Her gray hair a mess, but Jenna knew that look.  Jenna's heart clenched in the very visible despair of her mother.  Her mother a former breeder knew the heartache and the agony, and most importantly she knew that Jenna's punishment of Jenna's confinement with Alec was nearly more than Jenna could bear.  However, Alec as the Enforcer had a strength second to the Alpha.  There was no way she could escape.

Alec strutted to his cabin.  It was a small cabin, but slightly bigger than the huts the women and children lived in.  The males of the Savage Pack were given cabins.  The worth of the men far greater than that of the women and children.  Alec pushed open the door and set Jenna down.  He kicked the door closed behind him as Jenna swayed as the blood rushed from head.  He grabbed her shoulders and Jenna shuddered.  

"You are Mine." 

Then he crushed Jenna in his arms with a sloppy kiss.  His clench clashing against her mouth.  His large frame shrouded her small one.  Jenna retreated as much as she good, backing away from the brute, despite the tight grip he had on her arms.  He panted and bit her lip harshly.  Jenna whimpered.  Her lip throbbed as Alec took that opportunity to shove his tongue into her mouth.  Repulsed and feeling cornered, Jenna bit his tongue.  Blood rushed into her mouth and she gagged.

Alec roared.  "You bitch!"  He grabbed the collar around her neck and dragged her into his room.  The furnishings were few, but her gaze landed on the kennel in the corner.  

"No! Please!"  She begged, tripping and dragging her feet.

Alec spit a mouthful of blood on the wood floor.  Then laughed.  "You aren't the first stubborn bitch I have had to deal with."  Her grabbed her collar tighter to him, so that Jenna dangled as Alec pulled her to him.  "Shift." 

Jenna's eyes rounded but did as he commanded.  The shift was slow as each bone adjusted to her wolf.  When the shift was completely, Alec held her up by the scruff of her neck.  Her feet curled into her body with her tail tucked in between her legs.  Then he opened the cage and threw her in.

The she-wolf yelped as she bumped her nose on the back of the kennel.  Her nose smarted bringing tears to her ears.  Alec slammed the kennel shut.  

"I will be back later for you breeder."  The she-wolf turned awkwardly in the kennel towards Alec, watching him leave.  He stomped across the wood floor and slammed the cabin door. 

Jenna breathed a sigh of relief.  Then laid down with her muzzle on her paws.  The kennel was too small, barely big enough for her to turn around, but she didn't trust Alec.  She couldn't see her back bare to him.  The grate panel bit into her ribs, but there was no way she could get comfortable.  Jenna settled in the crate the best she could.  She licked her lips, her mouth dry as her stomach rumbled.  When was the last time she had eaten or drank something? She groaned, So much for freedom.