💙 The end 💙

Hey guys!! Thank you all for reading my book, it honestly means so much.... Thanks for all the funny comments and the brithday wishes of course.

So I have a couple things I wanna say ab this book.

No I didn't put any love story for a reason, I've noticed all of the Mattia fan fics always end the same with love n all of that n I'm the type of person that wants different endings. This book was also a comping method since I was suffering with depression when I started the book, writing this book and the other one I never finished helped me with so much and I'm honestly glad I got wattpad.

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜?
As much as wattpad is a great place to be when bored I will probably be deleting this app soon, reading all of the Mattia books were fun but I feel weird after reading them and idk I've noticed if you live like 20 mins or closer to Mattia and the boys they aren't really anything to special, so idk I've really never had an obsession with them.

I started this book off as a joke and like i said a comping method, but then people started reading and I would've felt bad not finishing it so I decided to finish it for you guys :)
I also wanted it to make sense.

I wanted to start a new book but I know I would never finish that one so this will be the only book that will be completed.

Again thank you guys so much it means a lot‼️

So I feel kinda weird putting my social media on this book so like... If you guys wanna add me on anything then drop your socials? Idk you don't have to and idk if anybody's gonna read this but whateva

Thank you guys so much again ❤️‼️ it means a lot and thanks for almost 10k readssssss

Anyways hope you guys have a nice day, night, whatever time it is where you live and it was fun while it lasted :) ❤️💙

If you guys want you can ask me questions idk lmao