💮 Part 10 💮

The next day

It was the next day and Mattia was coming over again, he doesn't talk much he just feeds me, takes me to use the bathroom, and he said he may let me change.

I patiently waited for him when I heard the front door open and the basement door swing open as well. I see mattia in a jogger outfit like he's ready to go out for a run, I also see clothes in his right hand with his left hand already aqupide with the food. He looks up at me with a smile, but something about his smile just had a different effect on me, not a good one either, it honestly made me really uncomfortable.

💭god I'm never gonna be able to look at this kid the same ever again💭

Mattia: hey y/n/n, I brought you some change of clothes since you're all covered in blood.

I just said ok and waited for him to pass me the food, I was starving and I felt gross in the clothes I was in, I mean cmon my clothes are all covered in sweat and dried up blood, and I fucking loved this shirt man.

He placed a mini table infront of me and tossed the food down on the table. He's been bringing Mc Donald's acting like that's gonna make up for all this trauma he's caused me.

He unties one of my hands free so I can feed myself instead of him doing it, he just leans against the wall with his arms crossed creepily watching me eat.

Y/n: can you please not look at me like that Mattia, you know I get uncomfortable when people watch me eat

Mattia: oh yeah, since when?

Y/n: wow you go bad shit crazy and completely forget about all my flaws and insecurities oh and maybe that's why IM FUCKING LOCKED UP IN A BASEMENT!

Mattia just looks down and speaks up

Mattia: fine, I'll look away if that makes this any better

He turns towards the steps and goes on his phone with one hand in his pocket and with only his shoulder leaning against the wall.

I finish eating and tell him he can look now. "Wow that fast?" Mattia said, "yeah cuz it's not like I don't get one meal a day and have to survive off of water for the whole day" I say back.

Mattia rolls his eyes and starts walking up to me, he then kneels down to me and looks at me, Mattia looked over and grabbed the bag of clothes, he places the bag on my lap and proceeds to un tie me.

Mattia: dont do any stupid shit, ima be in the bathroom with you when you shower, the waters cold so you may wanna make this quick.

I nod and he yanks me up and we start walking to the bathroom. I didn't open the bag until we were outside the bathroom door, when I opened the bag I saw spandex shorts and one of mattias plain black shirts. The bag also had a toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo, and toothpaste. I looked up at Mattia just to see him just staring at me, like he was waiting for a response. "Thanks" I said.

I walk into the and when I was in the process of closing the door, mattias hand slammed on the door.

Mattia: what do you think you're doing?

Y/n: um... closing the door?

Mattia: did you forget I'm gonna be in here to make sure you don't do any stupid shit like last time?

Y/n: what so you're gonna watch me shower now?

Mattia: if that's what i have to do for you not to ruin away again then yes.

Y/n: whatever

With that I let Mattia in and he closes the door. I look in the shower and it's kinda dirty I'm not gonna lie, I look up at Mattia in a disgusted face and he started to catch on. He looked down at the showers floor then back up at me, he then proceeds to take his shirt off