chapter 4

Previously-
Bakugo's POV~
And then he did something that really fucking shocked me. He didn't say anything. He just got in the shower. Fully clothed. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. He didn't say anything. And I just sobbed. Maybe having friends couldn't be all bad...just one? Not more. Just Shitty hair. Maybe.
Continuing-
Kirishima POV~
Okay...so...I know this sounds like really weird but, right now, I'm sitting in a shower, fully clothed, next to Katsuki Bakugo, and he's sobbing. I have my arm around him too. And he's not even stopping me. Maybe he is actually starting to see me as a friend. That would be awesome. We have been in here for twenty minutes. His crying hasn't lightened up yet. It's making me really sad. I mean I'm trying not to cry now.
Is it because of me? Is it because of the locker incident? I knew I shouldn't have pushed them in there together. I've just shipped midoriya and bakugo for so long. I was tired of waiting around. They obviously like each other. But now that I see bakugo like this...I'm honestly kinda scared. What happened? Should I ask him? I mean I asked him before and he got mad...I don't wanna ruin the moment.
His sobbing finally started slowing down after another 5 minutes. "I'm guessing you wanna know why I'm crying." He said. I nodded but his head was still down, so I said yeah. "And I honestly don't know." He said, which really confused me. "What do you mean?"I asked. I had never seen bakugo like this. He wasn't cussing me out. He wasn't yelling. He was being normal. It was weird. I was very concerned. He lifted his head up and looked in front of him at the water, still hugging his knees.
"While we were in that locker...something happened...and now I'm REALLY confused and I don't know. I just got in the shower and I started crying. I couldn't stop." Now I was feeling REALLY guilty. "I'm really sorry me and Kami pushed you in there. I know it sounds weird but we thought you guys liked each other. Like a lot." I said. His eyes widened and his head jolted turning to look at me. I thought he was going to kill me, but he didn't. He was waiting for me to continue. "I don't really know why though. He's afraid of you. And you're constantly telling him how much you hate him and saying he should die. I mean you're kind of mean to everyone, but as specially him." I continued. He let out a big sigh and gave him that why-are-you-sighing look.
"We kissed." he said putting his head back into his arms and bro when i tell you my eyes widened, I mean my eyes were about to pop out of my head. "What do you mean 'you kissed'?" I asked wanting him to go into more details. I started to hear footsteps but I guess he didn't hear them because he yelled "I mean me and Deku starred into each others eyes for like thirty fucking minutes pressed up against each other. We started bringing our faces closer in and then I could feel that nerds breath and then he kissed me. And then we started making out okay? And it was really, really intense. It was weird. It was like a bunch of gross emotions I don't associate with were being poured into it." He looked up at me, "And I fucking liked it. A-a-and I don't know why. I mean I've always known I was gay, but Deku? Seriously? Fucking Deku? I thought I hated him, but during the kiss I said I loved him. That's not okay."
I was about to say something and then we heard someone say "Ummmm...Bakugo? Are you okay? Where are you? Who are you talking to?" It was Kami. He started opening the shower curtain on the shower next to us slowly and said "Bro you in there?" He opened it all the way, but it was empty so we went to the next shower, the one we were in. He slowly opened it and saw me. "Bro what are you doing in there fully clothed in the floor?" He opened it the rest of the way and saw bakugo. "Holy shit bakugo?" he yelled. Before Bakugo could even say anything he ran. He ran out. We both looked at each other. He heard everything. Which meant he wasn't only gonna tell people me an bakugo were showering together, probably leaving out the impotant details like the fact i had clothes on and bakugo was curled up in a ball, but he was also going to tell everyone what bakugo said and how he felt. Including Midoriya. "Hey bro, I know you're probably not ready for this but, I think you should tell Midoriya how you feel. If you don't Kami is gonna tell him." I said. "yeah" he said calmly. He got up exposing his nakey body sending me into gay panic. I quickly stood up and turned around. I had to take off my clothes. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Trying not to drip water everywhere."
I was pulling off my underwear when, of course, Denki walked in with Sero. They both gasped and just stood in the door way as they say both of us nakey in a shower together. "Really bakugo? You're gonna hook up with Midoriya and Kirishima both in the same day?" I was totally freaking out worried about the rumors I knew were going to get spread, but bakugo seemed fine. Since he cried and yelled and got all of that out of his system earlier he's been extremely calm for him. It's freaking me out.  "
Yeah, sure." he said sarcastically, stepping out and grabbing his towel. "Hey bro can you grab me a towel off the shelves I asked him trying to act cool. He handed me one and I turned off the water, getting out. I hung my clothes on the shower curtain to dry and dried off. I walked over to the lockers and just took out some spare clothes I had in there. I put them on and walked back into the shower area and bakugo was brushing his teeth. The poor tooth brush. And poor teeth. He was doing it so hard and fast (thats what she said uwu). Maybe he was planning on making out with Midoriya again and didn't want his breath to be stanky. He finished and said "Well I'm gonna go tell deku how I feel I guess." "Okay let me know what happens" I replied and he left.

~1140 words~