Chapter 14: Talk

Tomika's Pov
Once Zack entered my room he walked over to me on my bed "So Princess Tomika huh" he chuckles as i punch him in the arm as i walk up to him "What not into Princess anymore" i tease back at him "Never" he says getting closer to me so what did i do I kissed him which made him kiss me back hard I mean i did leave him mid make out last time and didn't see him for 3 days. He grabs my legs to put them around his waist which i did and he pushed my back to the wall as we continued his hands were grabbing my ass by now which made me moan lightly in shock and that gave him an opportunity to slip his tongue in. He started going down my neck while he smirked at the hickey he gave me before ugh knowing him he's gonna give me more, he started going down my shirt until someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I say as i fix myself as if nothing happened "Mom says to come downstairs for lunch unless you've already had enough of Zack" Freddy teases and laughs away as I stand there embarrassed "Don't act like you and Summer weren't doing anything" i say crossing my arms at him which makes him glare at me and mutter whatever, i so knew it. We walk downstairs as i fix myself so no one else notices and also try to re touch my foundation that was on my neck and apply more in the red areas.

Once i finished i saw all my friends and family sit in the table as the cooks bring over the food. I sit in between Freddy and Zack with Summer in front of me "So I want to know more about Zack, Mace, and Summer" dad says which we all know why "Well what would you like to know your majesty" Summer says politely "Please call me Ben, and I just want to know simple stuff like where your from, who are your parents" he says but mom gave him a glare as he said the last part "Oh that's easy i'm an only child, my parents are Evie and Doug Dwarfson and i'm from Charmington" Summer smiles which makes mom and dad look down. "Um well Babe is my little sister, our parents are Jay and Lonnie Lampson, and we're from Camelot Heights" Zack says next which makes mom and dad look sadder "Well Hudson is my younger brother, my parents are Carlos and Jane De Vil and we're from Auradon City" Mace says lastly.

"Okay mom dad why do you guys keep looking down when they mention their parents" I say which makes everyone look at me and them. "Well um you see we used to be super close to your parents they were our best friends" mom says "especially Evie, Jay, and Carlos- i grew up with them on the Isle but we lost touch" she continued "Wait so your THE Mal, my mom used to tell me stories about all the times you had together I didn't know she meant the queen" Summer exclaimed "Yeah I remember one time our parents said that they had to go to the isle to rescue the king from pirates I guess that's you" Babe says slowly pointing at dad "You never told us that" Lizzy says they've actually never told us anything about their friends "I guess we just been so busy we forgot and it slipped our minds" Dad tells us.

Summer's Pov
Wow so my bestfriends mom was bestfriends with my mom maybe it's a sign that we were all supposed to meet each other. We keep eating until Queen Mal suggest that all our parents come to the castle for a mini reunion plus it would also give me the chance to introduce my parents to Freddy, or is that too soon I mean we just started dating I don't know i might talk to Tomika about this later at night. We all finish our meals and excuse our selves and Tomika, Lizzy, and Freddy show is around the castle, wow was it huge I never really expected to be like this. It started to get pretty late so we all went back to our rooms but before Freddy pulled me into a beautiful rose garden. I look at everything in aw "It's beautiful isn't it" he says taking me out of my gaze "Of course"i replied still looking at them, he grabs one from the ground and puts it in my hair "Freddy..." he put his lips on mine as we kiss in the garden then pulls apart to me smiling like an idiot. "Let me walk you to your room" he kindly says as we link arms. Once we arrive at mine and Tomika's room he kisses me lightly and slow as he waves goodbye and leaves me blushing like and idiot at the door, until Tomika grabs my arm and pulls me inside.

"What did he do to you tell me everything" she squeals "Calm doen well let's just say he is super romantic" i say looking in a trance "My brother Prince Freddy Ricardo Beast Romantic, wrong person" she says not believing me what does that mean "I mean why wouldn't he be" "no reason I just wouldn't see the day that he actually fell in love with someone" i feel my face heat up "aww little Summer is in love with my brotherrr" she teased me while laughing ugh she can be annoying but i love her she's my bestfriend "Let's talk about you and Zack huh how is it" I tease back to quiet her down she did which makes me start laughing "I don't know I was honestly just gonna have Zack as a summer fling before I came back to the kingdom and to Auradon to all the boys flirting and me leading them on, but he's different you know I think I actually like like him" she honestly pours our her feeling while I look in shook. "AWWW" I shout which makes her cover my mouth while i laugh. We talk for the rest of the night about everything before going to sleep and I see my parents again tomorrow.
———————-
Hiiii guys i'm back, miss me? No okay. Anyways another chapter is up and next i'll have all the descendants parents here with their kid's to also meet their boyfriends and girlfriends along with a reunion! Also i have a new book up called Final Year it's about the 4 vk's and aks going through their final year of high school, graduation, prom, weddings, more engagements and some possible danger!  I really hope you guys check it out I'm really excited for it so see y'all later byeeee