Chapter 12: Truth

Zack Pov
After Tomika left I was left in shock I couldn't believe it this summer was gonna feel different for the rest of the time here. I know me and Tomika were probably a summer fling or whatever but I felt different with her out of all the relationships I have had with other girls and trust me i've had a lot i've never felt this way with anyone. I walk back to my cabin to see that Freddy's room was empty which was weird too he was one of my best friend's this summer. I saw that Mace was also really sad but I don't blame him his girlfriend left too. I went to my room and started texting Tomika she got really mad at me for supposedly leaving a hickey on her i mean it wasn't like she was stopping me i told her but that made her more annoyed. After a couple hours she said she was going to sleep and we stopped talking but Kale said she had an announcement to say to the entire Camp. That's when me, Mace, Hudson, Babe, and Summer all met up outside.

Kale Pov
Since Freddy decided to break up with me and not make me his queen that's right i knew he was next in line, i exposed their secret to everyone i mean i warned him he should have known better. Once everyone got here I decided to get started "Hello everybody you may wonder why I called you all here well do you remember Freddy, Tomika, and Lizzy well did you know those 3 were royalty" a few gasped some didn't really believe me but i didn't care cause i had proof.

Mace's Pov
"Hello everybody you may wonder why I called you all here well do you remember Freddy, Tomika, and Lizzy well did you know those 3 were royalty" she said with a smirk I look at the others and they were just as confused as me. How did she never tell me that I thought she trusted me. "And that's not all they have powers" everyone is shocked including us and she pulls out a video of them talking about it. I can't believe it no one can after that we all went to our cabins to talk about it and to call them.

Phone Call: same as last chapter
Lizzy why did you never tell me
Tell you what?
That you were a princess and most importantly had powers!
What are you talking about
Um kale told the entire camp and showed a video of you guys talking about it
Fuck um I'm really sorry but I have to go i'll explain later I promise

and then she just hung up. i couldn't believe it first she kept her life a secret and now she won't even tell me anything about it. I go over to Zack and ask him what Tomika had said. "She just said don't worry about it, i'm sorry and talk to you later" it's like they didn't want us to know at all.

Tomika's Pov
I just ended my call with Zack, I could tell he was angry but it wasn't my fault i didn't want him to know my life he would probably use me like the other guys but he wasn't. Freddy, Lizzy, and I go tell our parents "Mom, Dad people are our camps found out about you know our lives and who we are" I say and they look at us in shock "how i thought you guys said you weren't going to say anything" mom scolded us "Freddy broke up with this girl named Kale Charming and apparently she found out by eavesdropping on us" i say the first part glaring at Freddy while my parents look at each other in shook "Did you say Charming" Dad asked "Yeah why" Freddy replied. "We used to go to school with their parents such snobs- her mom used to date your father before he was with me and she was not to happy" mom said while laughing at her memories "Yeah let's not go back to that" my dad chuckled.

"But now our friends are mad at us for not saying anything which sucks cause this isn't a over the phone type of thing" i say finally letting all emotions go which makes them all stare at me "Let me guess Zack is the one who is most mad" Lizzy says which makes me look at her since dad didn't know about it yet. "Who's Zack" he asked staring right at me "oh it's no one" i say nervously but they obviously don't believe it "Fine he's my boyfriend I met him the first day of camp but LIZZY AND FREDDY ARE ALSO DATING SOMEONE" i yell which makes both of them glare at me "if i go down you go down too" i say shrugging "Who are you two dating" mom asks "A girl named Summer" "A boy named Mace" they both say.

"I mean we could always drive them out here on the limo so you can talk, who are they're parents" they ask, we all look at each other we didn't really know well except Zack's mom. "You guys don't know" my mom says laughing "I mean not really that's not something you ask now a days maybe back then when you were the kids of villains and heros but when your grandparents are you done mention it as much" Lizzy says which she's not wrong "Okay then tell them the limos are getting them at 10 am tomorrow" dad said as we all left to our rooms.

Tomika: Hey i'm really sorry i never told you sooner but i need you to pack your stuff because tomorrow at 10am a limo is going to pick you up and bring you over here
Zack: I guess if i have no choice
Tomika: shut up you know you wanna find out
Zack: I guess i'll see you tomorrow

and with that i went to sleep waiting for tomorrow.
———————————
hope you liked today's chapter
word count: 1027