Mason (bdsm)

I panted, hands weaving around the cuffs that held my wrists. The dark haired man merely walked around me, surveying my ass and muscles and proudly erect cock. I tugged at the restraints, head tilting back to expose my adams apple--and the black collar there.

The man--Mason--licked his lips, striding away to a wall bedecked with toys and riding crops galore. My stomach hollowed out at the thought of the whip caressing and biting my skin, the crops teasing my core into a blinding, pounding heat.

I bit my lip and groaned as he only selected more cuffs, these ones leathery with tassles. Mason looked at me harshly.

"Be quiet or else," he demanded, making my core pound at the pure dominance in those few words. But I bowed my head, staring down at my cock as I waited patiently.

I saw his feet, and my eyes slowly traced the hard muscles appreciatively, only meeting his eyes once my lust was blinding enough that I didn't care.

A riding crop I didnt know he was holding whipped across my hard nipples, and I yelped with the pain edged in pleasure. I wanted him to do it again, wanted him to take me hard and fast and rough, like his own personal fuck toy. I groaned at the thought of it.

That riding crop slapped my large member, and it bounced freely. I had to bite my lip to contain my next moan of pleasure, his eyes warning me on more than one level.

My hips swayed weakly, wanting any friction at all for the pounding, razing feeling that took over my senses.

Cuffs clipped around my ankles, and Mason tugged my legs apart, making it hard for any friction on my dick--to stave off the overwhelming desire--

The crop bit into my ass the same time he plunged a finger in, and I gasped, moaning as I tried moving on him. But he pulled out his long digit and slapped my butt hard, a small scream rupturing from me. He quickly smoothed over the pain, the proof of his erection tenting his pants.

I tugged at the cuffs on both my wrists and ankles, wishing I could touch him--feel him.

A shiver crawled up my spine as he whispered in my ear, "You're not going anywhere." As if I didn't know that! "You're mine," he growled, the rolling sound setting my senses on edge again.

He came around front and loosened my wrists so I kneeled to the floor, legs still uncomfortably wide.

He pulled his pants down. "Suck," Mason ordered, freeing his large cock. I gulped at the massive head, wondering if I could even fit it in my mouth. He whipped the riding crop against my shoulder impatiently, and I took him in my mouth.

My tongue rolled over the large roundness of it, the head butting against the back of my throat until I gagged. But I continued to obediently suck, head bobbing as he hissed and moaned his pleasure, hands digging into my scalp.

His moans turned lower, deeper. I knew he was about to cum, and I prepared myself to take it all in my mouth. His thrusts turned harder, more forceful as his orgasm neared. I raked my teeth over his cock, hands straining on the bonds to grab his ass and balls.

He shouted, fingers digging in forcefully as he thrusted a few final, hard times, and I lapped up his hot seed. Mason panted lightly, still rolling his hips slowly in my mouth. He almost unwilling extracted his cock from the warm, wet confines of my mouth. His finger traced the seam of my lips as I swallowed.

That riding crop appeared again, slashing across my abdomen. He bit his lip as my hips undulated against the  pain and pleasure it brought me, the soft cry that escaped my lips. The cuffs dug in terribly.

"Get up," he ordered. Mason watched as I struggled into a standing position, wanting nothing more than for him to fuck me so roughly I couldn't walk afterwards. The thought of it sent my cock raising impossibly high, ass clenching as if he were plowing me already.

He eyed the movement, and the promise in his eyes made me roll my hips again. His fingers tweaked my nipples roughly, elongating the nubs until they were impossibly long, until pain joined the pleasure and my head was lolling back with happiness.

The feeling zapped to my core, making me feel so stupidly empty that I knew only he could fill me up.

I groaned as he replaced his fingers with the riding crop, and he lightly traced the tip of it over my chest so the leather bits brushed over my nipples. He whipped it a few times until I screamed bloody Mary.

Mason chuckled. He went around back, slapping the riding crop against my ass and thighs until my back arched and I had to bite my lip to prevent the moans from slipping through.

Finally, thank the gods, he situated his cock at my entrance, slipping it over my hole several times until I moaned my impatience.

Holy fucking gods.

He thrusted into me to with a grunt, stretching my walls painfully. I cried out as he continued slamming into me, his pants as his thighs and ass worked leaving me breathless.

He hit the deepest part of me with his large member, reaching farther than anyone before. The pain slowly leeched into blinding pleasure as he fucked me brutally, that riding crop doing wonders to my back and ass.

I strained against the bonds, unable to escape his neverending pounding, as he continuously went further into me. I couldn't move away, couldn't lessen the pain. Until he was balls deep in me, the only sound being my heady cries and the slapping of our skin together.

My insides clenched, core pounding as I felt something cresting over me.

"I'm about to--" my words cut off in a groan as he whipped me with that riding crop again. I wasnt thinking correctly, anyway. If I announced my orgasm to him now, he would surely pull out and make me suffer.

I moaned, screaming softly as he slammed home several times. His hips somehow moved even faster than before, pulling in and out at speeds unknown to me and my ass.

He gripped my throat, at the collar and leash left there. He gripped it, and pushed me over, arms straining behind me.

I choked a little as he pulled roughly on the collar, his hands removing themselves from my waist as he relies purely on the leash to pull me onto him. Oh rutting gods it felt so goddamn good. I didn't know what to do with myself. Didn't have to, since the bonds removed that for me. All I could do was stand there and take it.

And oh gods did I take it.

By then, I was screaming my pleasure, holding into the cuffs for dear life as he fucked me into oblivion. He whipped me one final time with the crop before slamming home, staying there as he panted and spilled his hot seed into me.

My own orgasm tumbled after, ropey semen spurting from my untouched cock. Mason leaned over my back, mouth exploring the string muscles there and kissing my neck. He hardened within me at the sight of my cum on the floor.

"Ready to go again?" he asked, biting my ear. I moaned and ground my ass against him in answer.