who is he

The bell rings time to go home finally I get up and throw my things in my locker and start to head to my car I don't see the cute guy that I meet today runs to my car and sits in it for a little I think to myself what is this am I falling for a human I can't though if he would have known the truth he would probably run or worse try to kill me I start up my car and drive to my house the only reason why I got it was because just in case one of my human friends wanted to stay with me that night I went back to hell I couldn't get him off my mind that night I sat in my bed thinking about him why though what is it its like the connection I fell and everything is comeing from him I thought to myself maybe he is thinking about me then i shake my head don't be stupid clover there is no way he would he may not even like u I think to myself I finally lay down at 4:00 and get some sleep not for long though because I was back up at 5:45 getting ready for human school I was tired this time for school so I was not there in my mind all day my friends started to bug me asking if I was ok so I put in my head phones and played music all day till the last 2 classes my head phones die and I stay to myself I decide to skip the class and I hide in the halls and started to walk down the halls and then I hear the teacher go over the intercom clover come to class clover come to class I hear the head principle comeing around the corner and I hide in an old class room that is never used I sit there hopeing he didn't see me good for me he didn't I sit in the floor and end up falling asleep I hear the bell and it wakes me up man the class is already over I get up dust myself off and get sneak out of the old room gose to my last class of the day and befor I go in I see that cute boy from the day befor we meet eyes and as soon as we did I looked away and blushes and gose in to the class room fast befor he seen me blush my friend comes behimd me and ask where was I I lied and told her that I was with my therapist and lays my head down she said oh yah why are u blushing I hide my face its nothing she was like ur liveing who did u meet up with I laughed at her please no one not Many people like me she rolls her eyes ok what ever I look at her an told her if I meet some one she would be the first obe to know she said u promise I said yes she squils and hugs me I cringe because she huged me and she was like man u don't like any of people do u I looked at her and said its not that is just that most of them are fake she looked at me kind of mad I looked at her and told her not to get mad she was not one she looked at me and smiles I know I roll my eyes and tell her that she need to calm down the teacher walks in and starts the lesson after I got done with my work I went off in to my own little world and start to think about him why why do I feel something for him well they sent me to a mental hospital and keep me there for 2 years and I just couldn't think about the cute boy because they was making me take pills and I was not straight in the head ig every one was worryed because they didn't see me for 2 years that when I finally came back I was not right in the head I was damaged every one asked me what was wrong and why was I not at school for 2 years I didn't tell them i only told my 2 friends they all started to worry about me and was just not happy that I was not myself again why was I in the hospital u may ask I was going threw a lot and my human side took over and I tryed to kill myself but yah after all that I never trusted any one and I didn't even think about him when I first came back .