the day I needed to find a king

Hi I'm clover I'm 16 in human years and 1666 years old in demon years one day the Council came to me and said I need to find a king I looked at them and said that until I find my soulmate I will have no other to this thron the council got mad and planed to over throw me when the time was right but I knew everything they was planing because what they don't know is that I have my little companies to help me when I need them so I could stay to the thron Satan was not happy because I turned him down and he started a Armageddon the one that I was first to fight he was not happy when he lost to me 3 weeks later I had to return to the human world and make myself known up there I was a normal girl going to a normal school well to the real people I was normal but that week I was walking down the halls with my human friends and felt a weird connection but I didn't know where and who it was I looked and didn't see him the connection got week and was gone again I didnt pay no more mind to it that day the next day came around and I was running late to class I started running because I was so far from my class room and came around the corner and *crash* I fell to the floor and so did the boy I ran in to I was so embarrassed I looked down and told him sorry and offered to help him up he said no thats fine I tell him sorry that I was late for class and that I had to go ran around the corner and leend my back against the wall and took a breath I thought to my self why was he out of class and who was he the connection felling came back when we ran in to each other but there is no way it was him he had no interest in me I thought to myself he probably hates me know I thought to myself the I hear the bell ring for the second time and stops thinking about it and runs to my class room in the middle of class I wasn't really paying attention to the teacher she was so bad at math and stuff so I went in to my own little world started thinking to myself u still want to know who he is my friend taps me on the shoulder and said come on its time to go to our next class I stude up and got my books together and starts to walk out talking to my friend our teacher was late and I guess so was the boy that I ran in to I was talking to my friend and keep felling the connection again but just ignored it I looked back a few times trying not to make it noticful well he was talking to his friends and never payed attention to me thank God because he was kind of cute but then my friend pulled me she said what is going on with u today I looked at her and said nothing just not myself but I'm fine puts a face smile on my face she looks at me for a second then smules and said ok thinks to myself in glade she bout that his class done went in the class room and my teacher finally showed up and we go in to our next class I sat in class thinking to myself what am I going to do about the council they are still trying to take my thron and not do the right thing its hard I close my eyes and just think to myself I wish I could ask him his name he is really cute I thought to myself then a shake my head he is human so I thought at the time.