You have no Idea...

En başından başla

Wei Ying sighs again, "We are out in the open and all I want...Hanguang Jun, I regret the time we wasted in Cloud Recesses. All the times we... Amm.. AMMMM!"

Lan Zhan pulls Wei Ying behind a tree. Once hidden from view, he cups Wei Ying's angry, protesting face between his palms and leans in. He licks the shell of Wei Ying's ear, and the Yiling patriarch stops struggling.

"Wei Ying, I keep telling you not to bring up Cloud Recesses. You have no idea what those memories do to me." The light bearer trails his fingertips over his husband's lips and jaw. "If you promise not to be loud, I will lift the silencing charm off of you." The light bearer whispers in his husband's ears.

Wei Ying nods eagerly.

Lan Zhan looks around before looking at the moon that has yet to give way to the sun, "I reckon we have ten minutes." Lan Zhan contemplates before turning his eyes to look at Wei Ying once again.

"Am?" Wei Ying questions through sealed lips.

Lan Zhan's smirks, and kisses Wei Ying's lips, "You have no idea of the things I have done...you have no idea how bad I have been..You are as beautiful now as you were then...maybe more now...but you didn't want me then."

Wei Ying's brows knit together. He shakes his head.

The light bearer kisses the mole just below his husband's lips. Like always, it makes his heart beat a little faster. "Wei Ya..." Lan Zhan whispers, sounding like a thirsty man looking at the oasis in the middle of a desert.

Wei Ying shudders at the desire and want the two words exude. Color rises to his cheeks and his heart starts racing. He cups Lan Zhan's face and nods, answering the question the light bearer has yet to ask.

Smiling, Lan Zhan trails kisses along his husband's neck before engulfing him in his arms once again. Wei Ying buries his face in the nape of Lan Zhan's neck and breaths him in.

"Hanguang Jun, touch me." He whispers as he feels Lan Zhan lift the charm from him.

Without hesitation, Lan Zhan tugs on the belts holding Wei Ying's upper garments in place and exposes his chest to the cool night air.

Wei Ying gasps as Lan Zhan steps closer and bites his husband's lower lip. Wei Ying pulls himself closer and traces Lan Zhan's lips with his fingertips. "I love your mouth, Er gege!" He whispers against Lan Zhan's lips.

Lan Zhan's eyes widened at Wei Ying's words, and the next moment the Yiling patriarch finds himself on the ground with his husband hovering over him.

Wei Ying chuckles, "Are you waiting for me to say the magic words, Hanguang Jun?"

A deep throaty growl leaves the light bearer's chest and he roughly pulls the belts holding his husband's lower garments while closing his lips over the now hard nub on Wei Ying's chest.

"Ah!" Wei Ying moans softly as Lan Zhan' starts lapping at his now sensitive bud. 

The Yiling patriarch arches his back, "Lan Zhan, you need to take me in your mouth. Now!" He orders.

A split second later, Wei Ying's hardness finds itself surrounded by wet heat of Lan Zhan's mouth. He closes his eyes and throws his head back. His hands travel to Lan Zhan's shoulder, holding him there.

The light bearer hums at the low soft moans of pleasure that escape Wei Ying's lips, and within no time, Wei Ying spills into Lan Zhan's mouth.

Lan Zhan lets go when he has sucked and licked the last of Wei Ying's seed, before once again capturing Wei Ying's lips. The two kiss till Wei Ying reluctantly pushes at Lan Zhan's chest.