Venomous x Reader: Venomous Noir Prelude

You were having a spa day of your own at your apartment. Your roommate Ed was in her own bedroom, doing her some hacking or even watching anime.

You were lying down in your bathtub filled wiht bubbles. Your face was covered with clay, used for a face mask, with cucumbers on your eyes. Your hair was wrapped with a white bath towel. You gave yourself a relaxing sigh as you were in nirvana, paradise.

No one will disturb you during your spa day...

Until now.

The banging sound from the bathroom door was heard. You were startled by it and realized it was Ed, who was knocking constantly. She had never been that kind of excited before. You wondered what was going on as you got out from the bubble bathtub and dried yourself before cleaning your face. You put on your (color) bathrobe.

You opened the door to see Ed with a shock look on your face.

"You need to see this!" she said.

At Ed's bedroom, the orange-haired hacker showed you a news article. You then noticed a picture of a familiar villain you know. Professor Venomous. You read the headlines and were surprised to find out that he became the owner of Boxmore.

"Can you believe that? Professor Venomous became the owner of Boxmore and Lord Boxman is now the CEO again." Ed exclaimed.

"Not to mention that Venny darling became Lord Boxman's partner." you replied.

Ed rolled her eyes as she couldn't believe that you still had an evil crush on the said villain.

"Don't tell me..."

"Why not? Might as well find out how did an evil professor who's a bioengineer like him buy Boxmore."

Ed then typed her computer to find out about Professor Venomous and his reason for buying Lord Boxman's company.

"Looks like he's a very very very rich villain," she said as she noticed more info relating to Venomous.

"Really?" you were intrigued of Venomous being filthy rich.

"Seriously, (Y/n)?"

"Hey, I'm no gold digger. I'm here to know his relationship with a villain whose level is -10," you explained honestly. "You heard about Boxman. He's been trying to destroy Lakewood Plaza owned by Mr. Gar, but he failed so many times before Venomous became his partner in both business and crime."

"That's a good point." Ed agreed.

She tried to do some hacking until she found out something shocking about Professor Venomous and his money from his bank account.

"If you said that you're not here for his technos, you're not gonna believe who's been giving him the dirty cash."

You noticed that Professor Venomous had the congress, forced to give him technos by some kind of evil means.

"Well, well, well. Looks like Uncle Sam is not going to like this. Not to mention a little girl is going to lose her faith in democracy." you smirked as if you made up your mind.

You then visited a person named Congress Woman. Then you brought some evidences relating to Professor Venomous.

Congress Woman refused to reveal her connection to Professor Venomous, she can't let everything fall into chaos if someone will never have their faith in politics. Not to mention there will be a scandal.

Then you revealed yourself as a member of POINT since Congress Woman refused to spill the beans.

"I may be not a type of girl who has a faith in democracy, but I'll bet POINT will lose their faith if they find out the Congress has been giving some dirty technos to Professor Venomous for no good reason," you said, making Congress Woamn realize that she will be arrested for giving technos to a villain. "If you want to keep your precious job, I won't squeal and you tell me how did you make someone the richest villain like Professor Venomous."

Congress Woman then shouted, "All right! All right! Professor Venomous has a doomsday device fully charged and has my coordinates when I tried to refuse to give one billion technos from the government! I know I did wrong as a public servant! I've betrayed Uncle Sam and the President of the Universe!"

You sighed as you watched how dramatic the Congress Woman was, watching her on her knees defeated, and you reassured her that you promised that you won't tell POINT about the Congress' connection with Professor Venomous.

"Are you sure you won't really tell POINT about this?"

"In the name of Lady Liberty." you smiled as you left Congress Woman's office.

As you headed back to your apartment, Ed asked you about your visit, "Well?"

"Professor Venomous has Congress wrapped around his fingers," you answered as you drank your (favorite) soft drink Ed brought from the fridge. "I guess I was right to choose Venny Darling as my evil crush."

"You do know POINT does not allow you to fall in love with a villain?"

"Remember our last mission relating to Professor Venomous? He was a guest of honor of Disco Prince and we made a wish from Jeanne for a getaway car for him and Lord Boxman to escape from POINT before they arrive and arrest that disco-loving prince."

"Oh cob darn it..." Ed realized as she remembered back then, dismayed as she smacked her face with her hand.

Then, suddenly you received a call from Foxtail, leader of POINT. Your next mission was to find out what Big Boss, a level -6 villain, scheming. He and his mafia goons had been taken glorbs by smuggling them. They hid them somewhere in his nightclub Noir 201X.

According to Ed with her hacking, Big Boss' recent girlfriend dumped him because he's been cheating on her because he's actually married and had a daughter. She was a singer of his nightclub, but she quit upon finding out his love affair.

They're looking for a new singer and you noticed they was advertising an audition by spreading flyers over the streets. You smirked as you knew you're going to be a singer as your undercover. None of the girls were not selected and they hated Big Boss' tastes and decisions towards female people.

Previous female auditioners were nerdy and some were plump and Big Boss were not interested in them. Also, for beautiful women, Big Boss didn't like their greedy desires such as money for some reason. If it's about Big Boss' opinion towards women, well let's just say surprise him.

You were the only girl in the nightclub during your audition. As your disguise, you were wearing a long purple dress with matching long gloves and high-heels. In addition to your attire, you wore a choker with a purple gem around your neck and purple pearl earrings.

Your alias is Violet.

You were on the stage and sang a song that was from the 195Xs.

"Never know how much I love you... Never know how much I care..." you sang as you held the vintage microphone in your hands. "When you put your arms aroud me, I get a fever that it's hard to bear. You give me fever... when you kiss me. Fever when you hold me tight."

Your voice got some men who worked for Big Boss under a spell including his younger brother Vice Boss, whose mouth was open wide. You stole their hearts as you continued to sing with your voice increasing the volume, "Fever in the morning. Fever all through the night. You give me fever."

As you sang, Big Boss realized that you got a mysterious aura and as he rubbed his chin, watching you sing and listening to your alluring voice.

You, while singing, noticed the look on his face and you realized that you're gaining his favor.

You gave a finale as you finished, "Till you sizzle... What a lovely way to burn."

Then you received some hoots, claps and hollers especially positive whistles from Vice Boss. You smiled and gave a bow. Big Boss was impressed by your voice and decided to hire you as the nightclub singer.

You knew that soon you will find out where they're hiding the glorbs and waited for the right time to steal glorbs from Big Boss.

It's been a month since you're working undercover as a singer. You then sang one of the jazzy songs called "New Rules".

"Talkin' in my sleep at night, makin' myself crazy... Wrote it down and read it out, hopin' it would save me. My love, he makes me feel like nobody else," you closed your (e/c) eyes as you held the microphone. "But my love, he doesn't love me, so I tell myself, I tell myself."

The pre-chorus picked up and you gave a gesture with your fingers as if you were telling some rules, "One, don't pick up the phone. You know he's only calling 'cause he's drunk and alone. Two, don't let him in. You'll have to kick him out again. Three, don't be his friend. You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning. And if you're under him, you ain't getting over him. I got new rules, I count 'em."

Despite your undercover, you were popular by male patrons and they gave you lots of gifts for admiration. Not to mention there was a fanclub led by Vice Boss.

You know that Violet was just your alias and you had to break their hearts once you'd take the glorbs away from Big Boss's hands. Of course, you did some surroundings at the nightclub and you were shown by Big Boss the capsules filled with glorbs.

You were in the dressing room, looking at the mirror, as you apply your lipstick. Just then, you heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" you asked.

"Vice Boss, Ms. Violet." he responded.

You let him in and Vice Boss gave you praises and admired how beautifully and alluring you sang. You gave a smile and thanked him for the compliments.

Then Vice Boss announced that two important guests are coming this Friday night at seven. To your surprise, Vice Boss told you two names, Lord Boxman and Professor Venomous.

According to Big Boss's younger brother, Big Boss invited Professor Venomous and Lord Boxman for an important meeting that related to the glorbs. Also, you needed to sing your performance on that night for the guests of honor.

You secretly smirked and it was a such a coincidence to find out that Big Boss invited the owner of the Boxmore, Professor Venomous, and its CEO, Lord Boxman for the important topic about glorbs. You couldn't wait.

On Friday at 7 pm, the big night had arrived. You wore the sequined strapless purple dress with matching long gloves and amethyst earrings including the purple choker around your neck for Professor Venomous to recognize. You always wore that choker whenever you're undercover because it was a gift from Venomous when you were with him at the Villains Ball.

You couldn't wait to see Professor Venomous and wanted him to hear your voice.

A song that would make the evil purple-skinned professor speechless and let you steal his heart.