🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙

"Horsey!"Adora said as she hug the horse.

"You love this horse," I said. "Oh! This is much better. There's actually room to move around here" Adora said as she walk back. I sat next to the horse. "Ready to see something cool?" she said then took a deep breath. 

"For the honor of Grayskull!"She said. The sword light flashes, but nothing happens. "Okay, let's try that again. For the honor of Grayskull!"Adora said but still, nothing happen. The horse whinnies and turns away to eat grass, uninterested. Adora sighs.

After a few 'For the honor of Grayskull', she lay on her back in defeat. "Honor of Grayskull, blah blah blah," she said. I sigh as I pet Horsey. "Oh, come on! Glimmer's counting on me. Don't leave me hanging here" She whisper. "Do you think she might get it?"I whisper. 

"For the honor of Grayskull!"Adora yell then the sword begins firing at random and hits Horsey. "Horsey, no!"Adora yells as I gasp. It slowly gave Horsey rainbow wings and a horn! "Okay..."I said. It opens its eyes then look at itself. It panicked! 

"Horsey, it's okay!"I said but it ran off. Oh no! We follow him to a nearby village. People scream as it trashed around. "No! No, wait! Horsey!"Adora said as it stab a basket. "Stop!" she said as it started to fly. "Horsey!"We yell then follow it.

Horsey creates a gust with his wings that blows Adora's robe off of her shoulders and then flies away in panic. "Come back!"Adora yell then we heard whispers. I grip on Adora's arm. Man, I wish Alison was with us...she always has a plan. "Horde Soldier!"A guard yell. 

"Wait, you don't understand. Stop! I'm not with the Horde. Just listen to me!"Adora yell then the guard raises her sword and attacks Adora. Someone charge her but she doge it. She grabs my hand and made an exit.

People yell at us as we ran to the forest. We fell from a ledge and into a small rover. We took some breathers. Volleys of arrows are shot at us. It misses us as we keep on running. Why did the Horde create so much hate?!
💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙🦋💙
"I'm telling you. This new princess is no joke. She wiped the floor with our whole recon squad. Twelve feet tall at least! Took out every one of our machines with nothing but a sword"Lonnie said.

I was doing my work until I heard them chatting about it. I grip on my tablet. "Did you actually see her?"A woman said. "No. And it's a good thing, too. We were lucky to get out of there alive" Lonnie said then whisper something under her breath.

"Oh, please. She's like every other princess: all sparkle, no substance. She caught us off-guard. That is all"Catra said. "Sure. You were the only one who saw her up close, and you didn't even land a hit on her. She took Skyla !"Lonnie said. If only she knows the truth.

"What? Did you freeze up?"Lonnie said then Catra growl. "You think I'm scared of some princess? I could take her out whenever I want. I know her secret" She said and Lonnie scoff. "Oh yeah?" she said. Catra grunts as Lonnie push her away.

"And what's that?"Lonnie said. I need to help her. "Hmm. Like I'd tell you" Catra said as I enter. The other noticed and I place a finger on my lip, telling them to be quiet. "Easy, Catra. Adora's not here to protect you anymore" Lonnie said then I stood behind her, glaring at her.