O1

I apologise for Reborn's possible OOCness, but I think that his civilian status - so, lack of mafia interaction - made him a lot more calmed. You know, he didn't have to use sarcasm as a coping mechanism.

Also, I'll use everyone's first names because we're not in Japan, so... yeah, just a heads up.

That being said, enjoy!

* * *

Sawada Tsunayoshi - or was it Tsunayoshi Sawada, now that they were in Italy? - rested his head on the huge pile of paperwork that was yet to be signed. The young man was more than used to this by now, since he had been taking paperwork from his grandfather since he was still in middle school, but that didn't mean he was any more excited about it.

Tsuna was originally from Japan, but due to various circumstances - mainly his sperm donor being a horrible father and throwing him to the wolves that was the Italian Mafia - he had ended up in Italy. Just mere hours after graduating high school, he alongside his Guardians had been ushered inside a plane - one of the many private ones the Vongola had -  taking off to their new permanent country of residence without as much as saying goodbye. All proper parting celebrations had been held the night before graduation, and his mother had already been sent off to Italy days ago - when Tsuna had agreed to take over Vongola, one of his conditions was that his mother would be coming with him once he left Japan, and that Iemitsu would finally have to man up and be a decent husband - , as had been I-pin, Fuuta and Bianchi. Lambo had insisted on staying with them, saying he was as much of a Guardian as the rest of them, and really, how could Tsuna fight off that argument?

It had been a week since he had arrived to the Vongola Estate - one of the many properties they had around the world, and Vongola's headquarters - but everyone had been settling in quite nicely. Even Kyoya, who had been reluctant about leaving his precious Namimori, had found himself liking the place, not that he had told Tsuna, but the brunet had ways of knowing.

Almost immediately after arriving, Tsuna had gotten to work. He had been officially named Vongola Decimo two years prior, when he was sixteen, though his grandfather, Vongola Nono, and his Guardians had remained as the real rulers of Vongola until he had finished high school. Now, his grandfather could finally retire, and Tsuna's turn to reign the Vongola had officially started.

(And if he would eternally be grateful that no one seemed to think a huge celebration was needed for that, well, he wouldn't tell anyone, he would not jinx his luck like that. He had learned from his past mistakes).

It would have been all nice and dandy - even if he had been more than a bit reluctant about the Mafia at the beginning, he had accepted his fate long ago - but there was just one loose end: Vongola's cover, the one that allowed them to mingle with all kinds of legit businesses, was a huge corporation ran by the head of the Vongola and said head's Guardians. And obviously people wouldn't just accept people without a degree to rule a multi billion company, even if by now they were all more than capable of running said empire with ease - maybe with the exception of Lambo, but taking into account the boy was nine, Tsuna thought it was understandable - . Mere civilians wouldn't just believe they had all been running Vongola Corp from the shadows since Tsuna hit high school, Vongola Nono deciding it would be best for him to start with the legit part of their business while he learned how to handle the Vongola.

And so, their fate was sealed.

Sighing once more, Tsuna lifted his face off the pile of paperwork. He had to finish that before going to bed, and knowing his Guardians, there would sure be more forms to fill out by the end of the day, especially if Kyoya and Mukuro found each other.