Armada~What The Heck Is Christmas?-Part 2

A/n

Just for fun I added the picture of the Three Spirits of Christmas together in a huddle

As Blurr relculently walked into main room, the decorated mech realized he was not the only victim.

Raven Shadow is completely painted black, and was currently removing the fake, nimble servo that is attached to the black cloak shrouded on her helm, covering the rest of the frame. In black glitter, the words 'Spirit Of Christmas Yet To Come' was shown dully under the light.

Scavenger had is helm painted red with a wreath of holy nestled on it. He was painted in fresh green, a plastic torch stuck on his servo, and a green robe cover him with 'Spirit of Christmas Present' written brightly on the robe.

Jetfire, however, had the worst. His helm was attached with a white lightern that is currently shining. He was covered in pure white robes, his audios decorated with fall leaves, red summer flowers decorating the belt, and white icicles decorating the sleeves. The twig of holy is in one servo, the exinguisher cap is glued in the other. 'Spirit of Christmas Past' shown brightly.

"Good Morning Blurr," greeted an annoyed Raven as she tried to rip off the material but failed miserably.

"Let me guess, she striked you too?" asked the second in command trying to tug the cap off his servo.

Blurr nodded stiffly. "Might give up, she wrote to me that it won't come off until New Year," he grumbled indicating the holly and paint attached and decorated on him.

"He- Holy Smokes! The Spirits of Christmas?! Were you guys planning on a Christmas Costume party without us?!" exclaimed Carlos as he and the others entered the room. All the bots glared at him.

"No," they replied in unision.

"So what actually happened?" asked Alexis.

""Musa is what happened," replied Jetfire. Suddenly it clicked to them why Musa left so early yesterday.

"It's technically our fault. We told Musa all about Christmas, then she left right away."

"Well, I'll give her a piece of my mind if she comes back," growled the usually calm Raven.

"Hey guys, why don't you look at the bright side, at least you can celebrate Christmas with us," joked Carlos.

At the frowned faces, Alexis face palmed. "Carlos, not helping."

Rad smiled. "We can save the payback for New Year. For now, we should start celebrating."

A

Hopefully you like this part. Yeah its short but I needed to show you the damage. DONT PULL A SCROOGE! And I might start doing painful one-shots, depending on my mood. I DO NOT OWN TRANSFORMERS ONLY OCs!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!