Baffling X Turn Of X Events

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Next up, Hanzo versus Pokkle!" Masta yelled.

Ayami looked at the two approaching the center to begin fighting. She glanced back up at Hisoka who also directed his attention to the middle. What'd he say about spiders?

"Begin!" Masta yelled and immediately Hanzo pinned Pokkle to the ground while holding one of his arms against his back. "Surrender now, or I'll break your arm."

Pokkle froze immediately knowing Hanzo wasn't bluffing after breaking Gon's arm. Hanzo glared at him and pulled his arm further making the muscles even more tense. "Sorry, but I won't go easy on you."

"F-Fine! I surrender!" Pokkle yelled. He gasped as Hanzo let him go after standing up. Hanzo smirked as he heading to the others.

That wasn't even five minutes. Ayami stared as Hanzo stood next to Kurapika.

"Next up, Hisoka and Bodoro." Masta announced.

The two met up in the middle and the fight soon began. Hisoka seemed almost graceful and non-engaging during the first moments as Bodoro charged at him. He swiftly avoided all the attacks with a bored look in his eyes. As Bodoro tried punching Hisoka, he grabbed his arm stopping him and changed their position so that Hisoka could punch him and kick him back.

"This is extremely one-sided..." Ayami whispered to herself.

Bodoro kept getting punched left and right by Hisoka but still refused to give up. As he lied down on the floor breathing heavily, Hisoka approached and whispered something into his ear. Bodoro closed his eyes and shook with chills as he surrendered. Hisoka had won the match.

"Hey, what'd you say this time?" Ayami asked again knowing that he probably wouldn't answer like the last time.

"Secret~" He said winking.

"Next up, Pokkle versus Killua." Masta yelled as the two approached the center. Pokkle readied himself and Killua didn' take out his hands out of his pockets. Ayami noticed Killua's uninterested look and she quickly knew what that meant. You're to overconfident right now. Even if he is an easy win, take it.

Begin!"

Killua started walking slowly away confusing Masta and Pokkle. "Sorry, but I'm not interested in fighting you."

He confidently yelled as he walked to the others. Ayami suddenly realized the seriousness of the situation. You lost this round because your confident you'll win the next round. But now your going to be up against Illumi and I don't know what he's planning. And it's not I can ask him right now without raising suspicion. Shit Kil, why'd you have to go and complicate things? There's only only match the next one between the two...

"Excuse me, Masta? Can I request the next match be postponed so that Bodoro recovers from his injures?" Leorio asked directing his concern to the injured old man.

"I suppose we can. Then, we'll move on to the next match. Gittarackur versus Killua." Ayami widened her eyes and hastily walked to Gitta grabbing his arm catching his attention.

"What are you going to do?" She asked with an obvious shake in her voice.

"Win." He answered back looking at her.

"No, what are you going to do?" She asked trying to refer to the pins.

"Oh, that. You'll see." He said finally walking away to the middle of the room.