Chapter 5: Lightning strikes

Lightning flowing through my veins,
You better back out if you can't win this game,
Because it doesn't take long before you start feeling shame.

(A/N gomenasai, I just want to write something for our bby zenitsu XDD)

-----------------------------------------

No one's POV

Himari stood there. Trying to remember the name. She felt like she heard that name before. She's just not sure where.

You step back. Making some space between you and himari.

You titlt your head and hummed. Footsteps can be heard where himari came from.

You turn your gaze at himari's back and saw kyojuro. He held a troubled smile on his face. His forehead is bleeding.

"(Y-Y/N!), are you okay? "

You rolled your eyes and glared at him.

"I should be the one asking you that. "

He released a nervous laugh and looked around.

"Where's the demon girl? "

You looked infront of you to see that himari is gone. Only kyojuro's haori is left.

You growled and turned your back and started walking away.

"She escaped. "

Kyojuro picked up his haori and drapped itt to his shoulder blades and started following you.

"You couldn't even kill a simple demon. Are you even a hashira? "

Kyojuro Sweat dropped. You were the type of person who wants to leave things done so you were beyond pissed.

You returned to the wisteria house and opened the room the two of you will be staying in for the night.

You take off your haori and you put your sword in the other side of room.

You layed on the soft blankets and closed your eyes. Drifting off to sleep.

Kyojuro sigh. He was planning on making this mission an opportunity to get to know you.

But turns out, he messed up. He sighed in defeat as he entered the room you just entered.

He saw you already snoring softly. He smiled softly. Just seeing your face brighten him up.

He sat on the floor as he started treating his wound. After trearing it, he put some bandages and put his haori and sword A-side as he lay down to the blankets and let dreams consume him.

◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐

Okay so, first of all I'm sorry for not updating so much. I've been having writer's block and I'm really unmotivated these days.

I'll try to update more! Sorry again!