Chapter 1: The Ice Pillar.

It was early in the morning when oyakata-sama announced that there's a new pillar joining the family.

So when all of the pillars were there, oyakata started the introduction.

"Hello my children. "

Oyakata started. The other pillars hummed in response.

"I hope your feeling better, oyakata-sama. "

Gyomei said, oyakata only nodded and smiled at him.

"I invited you all here for a wonderful announcement. "

Oyakata said. He turn to one of his daughters and nodded. Her daughter nodded back and stood up and walk to the back room.

The pillars looked at each other in confusion.

The back door opened and closed. All of the pillars attention turned back to oyakata sama.

the white haired girl guided a (H/C) haired girl to the front.

Her (H/L) (H/C) hair is dancing with the air, her big innocent (E/C) eyes is observing the pillars one by one.

She wore the same uniform as shinobu with a (F/C) tint on it. She wore a (F/C) snow Flake pattern haori.

"Everyone, this is (Y/N) (L/N). The new Ice Pillar. Please treat her well. "

(Y/N) bowed in respect. Oyakata then dismissed them. As soon as oyakata is nowhere to be seen the insect and love pillar quickly introduced themselves.

"Hello ice pillar! I'm Mitsuri Kanroji! I'm the Love pillar! I hope we get along well! "

Mitsuri squeled

"Moshi moshi! I'm Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Pillar. I hope we do get along well."

Shinobu gave you a smile and you nodded at them. You waited for the boys to be there before you introduced yourself.

"As you heard, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) the ice pillar. "

You made sure that the boys heard your introduction. The sound pillar nodded his head and laughed out loud.

"Flamboyant! It's been a decade since we had an ice pillar! The previous ice pillar had retired already. "

He said as his laughter died down. You raised an eyebrow. Wanting to know more.

"Why is that? "

You asked. Before uzui can reply--- flamboyantly ---- a certain yellow haired male with red tips yelled.

"Why don't we celebrate first? Y'know, to celebrate you being the ice pillar! "

Kyojuro said. And uzui agreed with him. The other guys groaned in disagreement. But deep inside their actually kinda excited to get to know you.

You guys found this restaurant. And  of you decided to eat there, the table were long. Perfect for all of you.