Unknown Romance

The chains rattle as you'r body Shook in fear.

No matter how many times you told him that you want out he won't listen.

He said that it was love.

But to you it wasn't love. It was obsession.

You heard the front door opening. Then footsteps.

The sliding door opened and you didn't bother to raise your head.

Afraid to look at those red orbs filled with love.

"Hello (Y/n) !"

He cheerfully said, you heard his footsteps coming closer. His shadow towered over you. You compressed your body to the wall more.

He kneeled down and forcefully grabbed your chin to look at him.

"Aren't you happy to see me, Darling?"

He asked while looking at your big teary (E/C) eyes.

You stayed quiet. Not wanting to answer him.

"Aw c'mon! Cheer up! Don't give me that face, now, why don't we talk about ourselves? Y'know, to get more comfortable with each other! "

He let go of your chin and sat in front of you. You raised your head to shot a glare at him.

"Y'know... I once love this girl. She was so beautiful! She was my whole world! Me and her get along so well. We promised to each other to get married and be there for each other. "

He stated with a grin, his grin turned wider when he looked at your glaring face.

"But unfortunately... She died in a battle. I was devastated, I really missed her. I thought I won't be able to love anyone anymore... "

His smile crazily, he snake his arms to your waist and pulled you closer for a hug.

"But then, you came... You changed everything (Y/N). "

You pushed him away with force and glared at him.

"And let's talk about the love you'll never achieve from me."

You said with venom lacing your voice. His grin dropped.

"Don't just use me as a replacement to that woman! Unlike her, I don't like you! I already have a feelings for someone so stop trying and give up. "

He frowned. His face turning dark. You then smirked and inch closer to his ear.

"Let me tell you something I've been meaning to tell you from the start, Kyojuro Rengoku. "

He perked up at your voice mentioning his name. Oh how he loves it when you say his name.

You then faced him. Your smile turning a frown.

"I despite you so much Rengoku. I hate you from the very start. I don't get why your trying so hard to get me to love you. Your a disgrace. Just die already. "

You said while resisting a giggle from your throat when you saw his reaction.

You released a scream when you felt something stabbing your shoulder.

You turned your gaze to your shoulder to see his red sword plunged to your shoulder.

You then shifted your gaze to him to see him an inch closer to you. You tried to back away only for the wall to came contact to your back.

He then burried his face to your neck and inhaled your scent. You tensed up. Not used to the feeling.

"Oh (Y/N)... I don't also get why your resisting yourself to love me. When I know deep down your in love with me. "

He then pressed his body to yours. His other hand finding it's way to your waist and pulled you closer.

"Keep dreaming Kyojuro. It will get you nowhere. "

You tried to stop the bleeding by performing a full focus breath.

He thrust out his sword and you screamed in pain.

"Don't worry darling, I'll make sure to make you fall in love with me. "

That's the last thing you heard before you collapsed on his chest from blood lost.

-----------------------------------------

Hello! Yes this is a new book, don't worry. I will still keep updating my other books.

This idea just crossed to my mind while drawing kyojuro XDD

Updates might be slow! (And I mean-- SUPER SLOW.)

[Unedited]