OVERVIEW

She was unintentionally mistrusted, unknowingly distanced and conveniently taken for granted. Just because she chose to forgive and forget doesn't mean she was over her past. A past which she could never completely leave behind her even after numerous attempts to overcome it. A past which shadowed her present, hampering her ability to feel.

Yet she stood strong... strong enough to smile and not show her inner battle to the very people who were behind it. Strong enough to let go her misery and be happy in the happiness of her loved ones.

But did that mean the excruciating pain, eating her away from within, doesn't have any worth? Does a happy face mean mirth within? Does the torment that her once fragile heart faced, which still didn't heal, ready to bear it for a lifetime?

She didn't have answers to any of these questions, neither did she want them now. But guess, this wasn't the end of her story. It was the beginning. A new beginning, with that person who was just an acquaintance, or so she thought. Bumping into him at the most unexpected time and place, she just smiled at him, waved a bye and left, just like she did with others.

But never in her dreams did she expect that him of all people, would identify her pinching urge to cry out loud behind that smile, the slumped shoulders when she waved and the defeated stance she was walking with. Now, she couldn't help but wonder how?

He had been the depressed one. Tired of the most ingenious gift of god- LIFE! He wished every second to offer some peace to his tormented soul. Punished for something he was not even guilty of, he vowed to never let anyone into his life. Ever again.

Eventually he did. Someone unexpected, most unconsciously and that proved as destiny's greatest gift for him. Her mere thought gave him all the strength that he once lost and all the confidence that he desperately aimed to gain.

They weren't friends, nor were they lovers but they had an invisible bond stronger than both of these. His every waking thought was about her and his night's prayer ended with her name.

But, all this was threatened to be ruined by the reality they were in. A reality close to hell. A reality where recognizing fascades became a challenge in itself.

He decided to fight for her when she gave up.

He restored her faith when she lost hope.

He showered her with love when she learnt to live with disappointments.

Now, he is on a mission to get back the most precious person in his life!

Who are the two? Obvious answer, is it?

Read ahead to find out!

Welcome aboard to the roller coaster  journey of Nandini Murthy and Manik Malhotra!!

And I would say a big thanks to @_littlebitcrazy_  for this wonderful cover in such a short notice. Hope you all loved it as well.

You all can approach her for more MaNan exclusive covers. She's just fab!

 She's just fab!