DO READ

Hello again!
Gargi here....

This particular story is quite special because it is something I had seen and been a part of.

It is a story inspired from a life that I'm associated with. The array of emotions that is going to be addressed in here is something that I have seen... going through!

This was the story that compelled me to write in the first place. I was happy reading. In fact, even today, I'm more inclined to reading than writing. But intense thoughts and emotions of this tale made me run my fingers on the keyboard.

I had added a bit of fiction, after all high and low, happy and sad is like recurring guests and none is permanent!

I don't really know if I would be able to do justice to this, but I'd be really glad if it does.

Read the overview in the next chapter.

IMPORTANT:

1. Any resemblance of the plot or the lines in the story or any other is a mere coincidence.

2. Names and characters are my own imagination or are taken from tv series. If it bears any resemblance, it is unintentional. It is not done to degrade any.

3. Any part of the story being reproduced without my knowledge is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and I would not think twice before taking action.

4. Any mistakes in the technical details or facts can be pardoned.

5. Healthy criticism and comments are appreciated. Expressing views in the story would only make it better experience for both you and me (I really expect this story to have good feedback. I want you all to express what you feel about it)

Enjoy reading!

Like, share and comment!

ADIOS!